Thread: Oops !

Reviews

Default Oops !

A response to my other thread on time wasting reminded me of this.

I once made an appointment with a lady on this site .... it was fab. Anyway .... this particular appointment. It was during the day so I went to the spot I was instructed to go to when I made the appointment earlier. I then made the follow up phone call ...... and so on and so forth. And would you believe it, the directions (which I had followed perfectly) lead me right back to where I started - MY OWN OFFICE BLOCK !!

So I wondered ..... do I cancel or do I go in ..... do I cancel or do I go in ..... fuck it I'll go in.

Anyway ..... it was a great appointment. Though I made sure not to get outta the lift on another floor and back to my office. I left the building, walked around kinda giggling for 15 minutes and then returned via a different door.

Small world ey ??!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (07-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post

I once made an appointment with a lady on this site .... it was fab. Anyway .... this particular appointment. It was during the day so I went to the spot I was instructed to go to when I made the appointment earlier. I then made the follow up phone call ...... and so on and so forth. And would you believe it, the directions (which I had followed perfectly) lead me right back to where I started - MY OWN OFFICE BLOCK !!

So I wondered ..... do I cancel or do I go in ..... do I cancel or do I go in ..... fuck it I'll go in.

Anyway ..... it was a great appointment. Though I made sure not to get outta the lift on another floor and back to my office. I left the building, walked around kinda giggling for 15 minutes and then returned via a different door.

Small world ey ??!
    Thats so funny

Reviews

Small world ey ??!
    Feck it live dangerously
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Never ever shit on your own doorstep!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

anon361 (06-04-11)

Blog Entries

Small world ey ??!
    I think was a good "issue",in the way that you knew well the building and the entries and exits available..so you could make it easier,without being noticed... ooops,I forgot my keys..

Reviews

Gave you a good reason to have full attendance in work - we only had a coffee machine.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasJ For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (07-04-11)

Reviews

Small world ey ??!

nuf said