Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Making Appointments

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default Making Appointments

    There are many threads about time wasting clients. I was wondering if the issues was bigger in Ireland than other countries, but I think one of the postings here today answered that question for me. I still wonder why it's such a big issue in Ireland but never mind.

    What I wanted to ask was maybe kinda related. If a client calls up a girl and after checking each others "diaries" it transpires a mutually suitable time cannot be arranged, is that considered time wasting ? I mean the client clearly says sorry but I cannot go ahead with this appointment because the timings don't suit me.

    Well ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    There are many threads about time wasting clients. I was wondering if the issues was bigger in Ireland than other countries, but I think one of the postings here today answered that question for me. I still wonder why it's such a big issue in Ireland but never mind.

    What I wanted to ask was maybe kinda related. If a client calls up a girl and after checking each others "diaries" it transpires a mutually suitable time cannot be arranged, is that considered time wasting ? I mean the client clearly says sorry but I cannot go ahead with this appointment because the timings don't suit me.

    Well ?
    Since an appointment was never made, no it's not time wasting as long as your intentions to make an appt were really genuine.
    It has been discussed here many times how some saddos get a kick out of phoning the ladies with no intention of ever making a booking
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (06-04-11), Curvaceous Kate (06-04-11), Ebony Amber (06-04-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Since an appointment was never made, no it's not time wasting as long as your intentions to make an appt were really genuine.
    It has been discussed here many times how some saddos get a kick out of phoning the ladies with no intention of ever making a booking
    Makes sense. Unfortunately I think it's probably impossible for the lady to know which is which (the genuine versus saddo callers) in this situation so it follows that any call where no appointment is made or the client doesn't show up is going to be classified as time wasting, including the type of call I posted about originally.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    There are many threads about time wasting clients. I was wondering if the issues was bigger in Ireland than other countries, but I think one of the postings here today answered that question for me. I still wonder why it's such a big issue in Ireland but never mind.

    What I wanted to ask was maybe kinda related. If a client calls up a girl and after checking each others "diaries" it transpires a mutually suitable time cannot be arranged, is that considered time wasting ? I mean the client clearly says sorry but I cannot go ahead with this appointment because the timings don't suit me.

    Well ?
    For me timewaster is a guy who call me and tell me a time when he want to come, and then no show no text to say sorry i cant come.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vaness For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (06-04-11), Rodney69 (06-04-11)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Makes sense. Unfortunately I think it's probably impossible for the lady to know which is which (the genuine versus saddo callers) in this situation so it follows that any call where no appointment is made or the client doesn't show up is going to be classified as time wasting, including the type of call I posted about originally.
    Those who are genuine are normally indentifiable. The genuines will ask "are all services included? Closest landmark? When are you next free?"? Time wasters want to have conversations (read wanks) and give it the whole "ahh your voice is sexy" "what do you offer?" "will you make me cum?".

    I personally have no problem with answering yes or no to serious enquiries however I'm not offering a phone chat service. If thats what they want they can text me credit! What a lot of people fail to realise is the one illegal thing in this proffesion is soliciting hence why I charge a set fee for my time and do not offer any extras.
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    Rodney69 (06-04-11), warmcome (06-04-11)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    If you are frank and to the point I wouldn't consider it time wasting, If I'm meeting a lady in my home town I will be nice state my intentions about wishing to visit them but always ask general location before I make an appointment as there are areas I will not go to, If they are in one of those locations I thank them for their time but courteously decline from making an appointment if they aren't I will make an appointment as once I pick up the phone to call a lady I have already made my mind up to visit them..

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    warmcome (06-04-11)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    94
    Blog Entries
    7
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Makes sense. Unfortunately I think it's probably impossible for the lady to know which is which (the genuine versus saddo callers) in this situation so it follows that any call where no appointment is made or the client doesn't show up is going to be classified as time wasting, including the type of call I posted about originally.
    I never realised there was a big problem with saddo callers ringing ladies (yep, I am naive). Called a lady yesterday to make an appointment, but when I found the location on the map had to call back (pretty much straight away) and cancel because I could never get there in time. Genuine mistake, but lesson for me is to be much more careful in future. I am beginning to realise I don't know 10% of what ladies have to deal with

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trugent For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (06-04-11), Ebony Amber (06-04-11)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    919
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Good thread was wondering about this myself. Before making a booking i usually make enquiries about times available and location and like you say, it's sometimes the case that an appointment isn't possible for whatever reason.
    I've never cancelled or done a no-show after making an appointment (though i have been cancelled on, no biggie) so i'd hate if escorts felt i was time wasting by calling - I generally wouldn't be on the phone more than a minute or discuss services
    Unfortunately escorts must take a lot of calls from fantasists so i think i've been tarred with the same brush on one or two occasions from escorts being short or completely disinterested - which is fine, they must put up with a lot of shit, but from my perspective it'd probably put me off trying to arrange a booking with them in future.

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    What I wanted to ask was maybe kinda related. If a client calls up a girl and after checking each others "diaries" it transpires a mutually suitable time cannot be arranged, is that considered time wasting ? I mean the client clearly says sorry but I cannot go ahead with this appointment because the timings don't suit me. Well ?
    God, I hope not. I often make inquiries a few days in advance regarding a possible appointment, then something comes up and I have to shelve my plans. Also, shopping around (for me) necessarily means sending PMs to more than one escort, which means not booking at least one escort.

    I do hope that escorts make a distinction between enquiries and actual bookings or my mouseballs are for the chop.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south east
    Posts
    3,709
    Reviews
    130

    Default

    When I make an appointment I just ask the lady if she is available at a certain time, if she is I ask the general area she is staying in. no need to ask too many questions if you read the profile and reviews. I only cancelled an appointment once and that was because the lady was staying in a housing estate that I knew people living there, but i text to cancel
    Best regards Feargal
    Life is too short not to do things that you like, before its too late.
    never leave till tomorrow what you can do today

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •