Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: moderators not enforcers

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Whats with the clip? You have said that twice now? Forrest? Its An don posting furry.
    i like that clip..what the connection lucy?

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i like that clip..what the connection lucy?
    A group of kids bullying a mentally challenged person? No idea Benny. I'm a little bit flummoxed.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

In my view an example of moderation for the alleged offensive post would be to write a reply stating the alleged comments maybe offensive to some, an apology might be a good idea and admin staff may look at it.... Admin being the enfocers!

Reviews

[QUOTE=benin;442327]
    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    I have no problem with a thread being closed if it needs be but closing thread and reopening it to have your own little comment and closing it again is boll*x (after i started a thread asking why was it closed . well done dr love ) But they are learning . The C team are on tonight LOL

i loved the a team ..cant remember the b or c team..love this movie though....
    Seemingly Benin is a law on to himself and can edit quotes , Was there not a rule against this . Typical of the slapshot moderation here tonight .

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    A group of kids bullying a mentally challenged person? No idea Benny. I'm a little bit flummoxed.
    actually i removed that pic...your right lucy i should not have posted a pic of minors ..it did not in any way help to point out the obvious in this thread...

[QUOTE=An don;442351]

Seemingly Benin is a law on to himself and can edit quotes , Was there not a rule against this . Typical of the slapshot moderation here tonight .
    not atall i have edited out the pic and have asked for an infraction..infact insisted on it...because i am not reporting on one side of my face and then starting threads with the other...you could learn grasshopper.

[QUOTE=benin;442355]

not atall i have edited out the pic and have asked for an infraction..infact insisted on it...because i am not reporting on one side of my face and then starting threads with the other...you could learn grasshopper.
    So could you lot. While you are busy arguing the toss here kinkycouple are spamming the forum.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (06-04-11)

[QUOTE=lucy chambers;442356]

So could you lot. While you are busy arguing the toss here kinkycouple are spamming the forum.
    that was deleted lucy..a while ago long before your post..by me...good on ya benny..

i agree ..but some adults post threads asking why threads are closed after reporting threads on religious grounds that are offending them... some adults need to get out more....
    This site also really needs a thumbs-down button.

Reviews

[QUOTE=benin;442355]

I sorry but you edited my quote in your post , thats against the rules .. grasshopper
    We all know how the forum works, you just added your own piece of shit to my quote and made it look like me .
    Last edited by An don; 06-04-11 at 01:03.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast