Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Best TS in Dublin

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Whereever, whenever
    Posts
    169
    Reviews
    1

    Default Best TS in Dublin

    Can anyone point me in the right direction to the best TS/TV in Dublin. The one I was with before no longer advertises. Will be going next week. Any advice

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sean09 View Post
    Can anyone point me in the right direction to the best TS/TV in Dublin. The one I was with before no longer advertises. Will be going next week. Any advice
    You cant go wrong with Laura Boldrini, Carol Ts, TS Christina or TS Tyra. They are the best 4 in Dublin atm imo. Best to read reviews of each and make your decision then.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Whereever, whenever
    Posts
    169
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Have been thing of going to TS Delta

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/82/De...ts-escort.html

    Irish so no problem with the language barrier Good reviews too.

    Or TS Carol.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/351/C...ts-escort.html

    Does she do GFE i.e. french kissing etc

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Whereever, whenever
    Posts
    169
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Have been thing of going to TS Delta

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/82/Del...ts-escort.html

    Irish so no problem with the language barrier Good reviews too.

    Or TS Carol.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/351/Ca...ts-escort.html

    Does she do GFE i.e. french kissing etc

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Whereever, whenever
    Posts
    169
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    You cant go wrong with Laura Boldrini, Carol Ts, TS Christina or TS Tyra. They are the best 4 in Dublin atm imo. Best to read reviews of each and make your decision then.

    Thanks Rayden. Laura is a bit too expensive. Only do this once in a while so usually stay 1+. Christina is too far from City Centre. Tyra seems to travel alot. Carol i have my eye on

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sean09 View Post
    Thanks Rayden. Laura is a bit too expensive. Only do this once in a while so usually stay 1+. Christina is too far from City Centre. Tyra seems to travel alot. Carol i have my eye on
    Carol is great though I was only with her the one time as part of a duo. Dont think she does FK IIRC, not on her profile so I doubt it. Still though one of the best looking and friendly ladies you could meet.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Whereever, whenever
    Posts
    169
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Carol is great though I was only with her the one time as part of a duo. Dont think she does FK IIRC, not on her profile so I doubt it. Still though one of the best looking and friendly ladies you could meet.
    Excuse my stupidity. what is Fk and IIRC. I see that from her reviews she is very friendly. Looking for the full GFE if possible. When i rang she was friendly but not that convincing on the kissing. Not from dublin so not too sure where the five lamps is either

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sean09 View Post
    Excuse my stupidity. what is Fk and IIRC. I see that from her reviews she is very friendly. Looking for the full GFE if possible. When i rang she was friendly but not that convincing on the kissing. Not from dublin so not too sure where the five lamps is either
    FK stands for French Kissing if I recall correctly.
    Last edited by Rayden; 05-04-11 at 20:38.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Whereever, whenever
    Posts
    169
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Thanks Ryaden. She didnt seem convincing. More passive anyway.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Whereever, whenever
    Posts
    169
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Does anyone have opinions on TS delta

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •