Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gardai joke about attacking and raping a female protestor.

Reviews

a garda was lifted a few weeks ago with
    €800 worth of a dangerous narcotic which colleagues allege
    he intended to sell to others.

seperately, in 1995 a night club operator from Donegal managed to clear
    his name following conviction. it is believed gardai had/intended to plant evidence on his premises.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

I have half a mind to drive up to that place tomorrow and cause havoc.
    I'll be back later, I actually cant type after reading that not having a go, just lmao

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (05-04-11), Lucy Chambers (05-04-11), Sman (05-04-11)

Brock your talking SH1T that's my opinion!! I have no respect for yours sadly but your entitled to it!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Oh yeah, it's easy to sit on the fence and say "oh god, that's not what they should be doing, they should do this" when you're not doing anything yourself.

No protest has people marching on the gates of Leinster how "each and every day/week". That's not how it works in other countries either. That is a terrible idea. Numbskull.

And most of you others don't get it either. There's nothing wrong with doing something illegal per se. Something illegal is just doing something against what they themselves made up. Many times the law is set up to be against you and the people of Ireland. They just make up the law to suit themselves.

What if they said you going out of the house was illegal tomorrow, would you go out? Would you say "okay now guys, let's be civilized about this. Let's create a peaceful protest on the internet and not be naughty and go out and be arrested".
    Mongo, do you not remember what the pensioners did in 2008, they did exactly that and managed to get the medical card legislation in the Finance Bill overturned. How did they do this, did they behave like idiots, no they organised themselves and marched on the Dail in huge numbers, repeatedly and peacefully.

If you want to change government policy first of all get enough people to do something about it.

As for me not doing anything, as I said I live on the other side of the country and although I don't agree with it it doesn't bother me enough to protest. Can I ask, what are you and your high horse doing about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    I see you don't care about the beautiful natural environment of Ireland and like it being cut down and exploited, Ireland is the most deforested area in Europe Her beauty must be protected.
    Mia Culpa... thats partly down to me

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Mongo, do you not remember what the pensioners did in 2008, they did exactly that and managed to get the medical card legislation in the Finance Bill overturned. How did they do this, did they behave like idiots, no they organised themselves and marched on the Dail in huge numbers, repeatedly and peacefully.

If you want to change government policy first of all get enough people to do something about it.

As for me not doing anything, as I said I live on the other side of the country and although I don't agree with it it doesn't bother me enough to protest. Can I ask, what are you and your high horse doing about it?
    I'm not doing anything about it right now, but I would never mock a protest or say a protest wasn't "serious". I have respect for people who make the effort to march and protest anything. Just because marching on Leinster house may have worked one time, doesn't mean it will work all the time. The pension affects ALL pensioners DIRECTLY, so that is why those marches were easier.

Marching and protesting is a symbolic thing and a form of expression of discontent, it's pretty much the last stand before physically taking back what the government are said to be doing. So I would never be so disrespectful of it.

yes more incompetency from them, have a look at this link aswell A GARDA has been suspended from duty following claims of alleged sexual misconduct with a boy in his mid-teens.

Read more: Garda suspended over teen sexual allegation | Irish Examiner
    Again the word allegation seems to be overlooked.

Blog Entries

I see you don't care about the beautiful natural environment of Ireland and like it being cut down and exploited, Ireland is the most deforested area in Europe Her beauty must be protected.
    I do care about the natural beauty of Ireland but I am also well aware that for the greater good of the county certain things have to be done. If Ireland is to secure foreign investment we need our infrastructure up to scratch, we can't pander to people taking an unlawful route.

I do care about the natural beauty of Ireland but I am also well aware that for the greater good of the county certain things have to be done. If Ireland is to secure foreign investment we need our infrastructure up to scratch, we can't pander to people taking an unlawful route.
    Sure didn't they find some sort of unique moss found no where else on Earth apparently on a road in Kerry that the county council were trying to take the bend out of, nothing about it was growing happy out further back from the road, no, the work was stopped.

I dont know why but any time anyone tries to do anything to an Irish road some one finds something of world importance on it.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 05-04-11 at 23:15.

Reviews

Great post .

I dont pander to any of these tree hugging protestors or never will . They are usually made up of wannabee hippies that missed the sixties and half the time the dont even come from the locality in question, of else they are joined by the shinners who if the had there way in the morning would close ever small business in Ireland and drive all foreign investment out for good .

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast