Thread: Gardai joke about attacking and raping a female protestor.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    You keep reaching for the skies there Brock!! You have proven yourself to be an idiot time and time again in this thread. Spouting bullshit of the highest magnitude, if you listen to the audio you can clearly hear it was a joke (no matter how disgusting it may have been), then if you had read the remainder of the conversation in the car you could clearly see that they are workers like most of the population and like a lot of people are disgruntled in what they have to do. But of course you choose to disregard that.

Can you tell me what exact laws the bankers broke that the Garda should be going after them on? I am aware of the likes of Drumm and Fitzpatrick that are going through the process at the moment (which i agree with).

Finally, you still haven't answered any questions that have been put to you or shown any proof for the diarrhoea you have sprawled all over this thread.
    You and Lincoln are really crazy. They are supposed to be providing a service for the citizens of Ireland.

I don't think you really "get" what a public servant is do you....

"so-called misconduct"? Are you off your rocker altogether?
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 06-04-11 at 18:00.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

Brock (06-04-11)