Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Gardai joke about attacking and raping a female protestor.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    You have no logic at all, no rationality, you are posting in a disrespectful manner aswell, if you don't give a fuck what job they do then why did you reply to my post that highlighted the type of job they are in and shows a certain set of principles they must follow, the camera gave an insight into their mentality and that is a good thing, now that sort of mentality can be sought to be eradicated from members of the gardaí who are on duty to protect members of the public, something your limited brain can't comprehend from the looks of it. If you were the commissioner and you allowed that sort of mentality to go unpunished then you would never EVER be on their ranks, because you know next to nothing about the gardaí and what they are about so i don't even know why you even comment about such things except maybe to spread shit which you seem to enjoy.
    Do you accept that this tape was made public by the woman you keep saying was threatened or her associates??? The video only shows what the three or four gardai think it's not the mindset of the other 12,000 + gardai! I think it's likely that from hearing the recording that one person started the so called (in my view) banter and the rest followed like sheep! This conversation I don't believe reflects the personality of all involved I would be inclined to think the male first to mention rape should be the one punished the most!

It was great that the camera footage was made public, those women had every right to make it public given a threat was made by one of the members of the gardai to rape one of them which was a woman, the women that made the tape public should be congratulated for it (some members of the gardaí can be or are on an insane power trip) now justice can proceed and steps to stamp out that sort of mindset from any members of the gardai from ever behaving in such a way again while they wear that badge. At least you now are beginning to see reason and acknowledge that one of them should be punished.
    So just want to know your opinion... Should gardai release tapes of all threats made against them from threats of murderto threats of harm towards their families?!?

I ask with a reason behind it! It's actually just pulling away slightly from the topic!

Totally different situation, those women made no such threats to the gardaí of your description. Different cases different subjects.
    Made no threats that we know of and I did ask and say it was getting off the point! I was asking your opinion

Reviews

Reviews

Never seen this video before, it seemed that there was two of them who had threatened to rape the woman, with at least three references to raping her, while she was travelling in the convoy to the station. Thats completely unacceptable behaviour from them where one of them also made a deragotory reference that they might catch an STD from her. Whatever way you look at it, they seriously messed up and were exposed. They were out of control indeed and everyone should acknowledge it.

Well Brocks I acknowledge that you are a font of demented and fallacious drivel, how does that sound lad?
    Bada Bing!!!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314