Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 135

Thread: Gardai joke about attacking and raping a female protestor.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default Gardai joke about attacking and raping a female protestor.

    Can you believe this? "give me your address and I'll rape you".

    http://www.newswhip.ie/national-2/gardai-allegedly-joke-about-threatening-to-rape-corrib-protesters-29206

    These Gardai are trying to enforce the corperations' "right" to the people's land and putting their lives in danger. They are the mobsters, the tough guys behind the corperations.

    It just goes to show the mindset of these people. Why don't they just go away and kill themselves.

    I saw yesterday how two garda vehicles collided with each other in a serious accident in Cork, fucking up the whole main roads and hospital services for everyone. What are the chances of two garda vehicles meeting each other in an accident like that? Actually pretty high. I have repeatedly stated about how gardai drive with contempt for others on the road, put on emergency lights for no reason, and I even filed a complaint about garda driving, almost killing innocent civilians for no reason. They're a disgrace.

    The police are an enemy of the people. I don't give two shits about how some gardai were helpful to some people at some time, everyone is helpful at some time. I also don't care about how "some gardai are good".... because if they follow orders such as trying to block and arrest protestors they are NOT good, even if they are apologetic about it they are terrible individuals.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 05-04-11 at 18:23.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

    Big-Paul (05-04-11), deadboysdontlie (05-04-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Can you believe this? "give me your address and I'll rape you".

    http://www.newswhip.ie/national-2/gardai-allegedly-joke-about-threatening-to-rape-corrib-protesters-29206

    These Gardai are trying to enforce the corperations' "right" to the people's land and putting their lives in danger. They are the mobsters, the tough guys behind the corperations.

    It just goes to show the mindset of these people. Why don't they just go away and kill themselves.

    I saw yesterday how two garda vehicles collided with each other in a serious accident in Cork, fucking up the whole main roads and hospital services for everyone. What are the chances of two garda vehicles meeting each other in an accident like that? Actually pretty high. I have repeatedly stated about how gardai drive with contempt for others on the road, put on emergency lights for no reason, and I even filed a complaint about garda driving, almost killing innocent civilians for no reason. They're a disgrace.

    The police are an enemy of the people. I don't give two shits about how some gardai were helpful to some people at some time, everyone is helpful at some time. I also don't care about how "some gardai are good".... because if they follow orders such as trying to block and arrest protestors they are NOT good, even if they are apologetic about it they are terrible individuals.
    just commenting on the highlighted stuff, not all protesters are in the right, I don't agree with Shell taking all our gas but there are laws on what you can and can not do. If you break them then you are subject to the punishment of that law.

    I'm sure all Garda don't like all the laws that they have to enforce but that's their job.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Whats this got to do with the blue/red light issue?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Whats this got to do with the blue/red light issue?
    Ruhama are always talking about "criminal gangs" and their supposed (made up) affiliation with escorting, you're saying we should not mention the true criminal and contemptible activities done by the gardai themselves?

    I think it's important to highlight what many Gardai really think of women themselves. And how they routinely try and sabotage and pull the rug from under people like this woman who was just trying to protest peacefully as they try to get her deported, etc.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 05-04-11 at 20:58.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

    Big-Paul (05-04-11)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Ruhama are always talking about "criminal gangs" and their supposed (made up) affiliation with escorting, you're saying we should not mention the true criminal and contemptible activities done by the gardai themselves?
    Are you seriously suggesting that there is not even one criminal gang involved in the escort world in the whole of Ireland?... Not even 1?

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I think it's important to highlight what many Gardai really think of women themselves. And how they routinely try and sabotage and pull the rug from under people like this woman who was just trying to protest peacefully as they try to get her deported, etc.
    All I saw was a camera in a bag and voices who could be anyone, saying whatever they felt like saying, how do you know that was not added on after the first visable portion of the video? That dispute is going on a long time and gotten personal and set brother against brother, not saying that video is not true and not saying its not the Police as I cannot know one way or the other but you already have made up your mind, they are entitled to due process and the assumption of innocence until proven guilty.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Are you seriously suggesting that there is not even one criminal gang involved in the escort world in the whole of Ireland?... Not even 1?
    No I didn't suggest that. The way Ruhama portrays it is fabricated, that's what I meant.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    No I didn't suggest that. The way Ruhama portrays it is fabricated, that's what I meant.
    If Ruhama say there is criminal involvement in escorting and you say you are not suggesting there is not then how are they fabricating anything.

    Who do you think is trafficing women into this country? The meals on wheels lady?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

    Big-Paul (05-04-11)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Would you ever get a life QPH. You're not half as clever as you think.

  12. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Would you ever get a life QPH. You're not half as clever as you think.
    I only asked you a straight question, not my fault if you tie yourself up in knots

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tuam
    Posts
    198
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Nicegirlsarenice... Are you a drug dealer or a gun smuggler or maybe some sort of sexually predator that has spent a majority of his life in and outta Garda station...

    I can't believe your pig ignorant views. I appreciate everyones right to protest... PEACEFULLY! I don't appreciate the few times I've been down near the shell site that my vehicle has been damaged or the road obstructed because of these crusties out on the road blocking it or attempting to interfere with passing vehicles!! Crusts from Dublin and sinn feiners from the north all down protesting about things that will not directly affect them!

    Even that wrinkle old school teacher, who isn't directly from the area out protest while OFF WORK SICK!! Then the other daft fishermen that beat themselves up and damaged their own boats allegedly... Why all for the cause!!

    Now if we want to talk about CCTV footage... I can't find the YouTube link but protesters were attempting to pull down or climb across a boundary fence. Shells private security men and Gardai are attempting to stop them. The incident is being recorded and a female protester becomes aggressive and abusive! During her rant she make reference to an incident in Donegal where a young Garda was doing his duty was hit by a stolen car and sent across a wall and as a result of his injuries he passed away a week or two later! The female shouts pity there isn't more drivers like them in donegal to look after ye!!! (or something similar to this)

    Now I'm at no way saying what was recorded in the video tape is ok but let's put the thing into prospective! If the tape was not recording no one would be the wiser! People can slag and joke after an incident! Are you telling me nicegirls that you've never been in a group of lads and you make remarks about passing ladies. In fairness probably not as harsh as what the Garda allegedly said!!!

    But all in all let's allow the powers that be deal with the matter without us prejudging the situation!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to tuam sham For This Useful Post:

    Big-Paul (05-04-11)

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •