Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucy's Petition

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    How many six letter swear words do you know? Pfft, even my irony is wasted I see
    Bollox..(6 letters)...and I hate ironing me....and i vote YES for the smarmypants party

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    not a supporter of them threads myself but then again u dont have to read them while we're at it lets ban Lucy Chambers Appreciation threads let her fuck off to the other site altogether

Lets face it Exp, after the debacle with Shirleyy and the enforced fleeing of Limerick you kind of lost the vote.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Plywood View Post
    Bollox..(6 letters)...and I hate ironing me....and i vote YES for the smarmypants party
    Balls, and I am taking your vote as a yes for the petition as you didnt read the T and C's properly

lets keep things on topic too good evening goodnite in advance congrats on posting bullshit like me goodbye I'm off welcome me back tomorrow, nearly forgot stop those ridiculous threads where posters pretend to have a life stop these please your fooling noone...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

larrwood (05-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    lets keep things on topic too good evening goodnite in advance congrats on posting bullshit like me goodbye I'm off welcome me back tomorrow, nearly forgot stop those ridiculous threads where posters pretend to have a life stop these please your fooling noone...
    Ex P is dead threads are wearing thin to Ep's

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I don't see any harm in those threads mentioned in the op. I may have posted once on a 'Good Morning',
    but they are usually on page 2 by the time I log in.
    The Congratulations threads are a bit monotonous with their regularity, but still don't see a problem with them.
    Ignore them if you don't like them - it's not as if you don't know what the subject is going to be.
    It is a public forum, for the members to post comments on whatever topic takes their fancy.
    I am not aware of any subject restrictions for the forum other than child pics(obviously),
    and don't see any reason why there should be.
    There seems to be some sort of snobbery amongst certain posters,
    that suggests their posts are the only interesting/good ones. This thread is a prime example.

Here's my crayons, I'm going to start drawing now and leave the 'grown ups' to it.
    Last edited by Forrest; 05-04-11 at 17:27.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

larrwood (05-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I don't see any harm in those threads mentioned in the op. I may have posted once on a 'Good Morning', but they are usually on page 2 by the time I log in.
    The Congratulations threads are a bit monotonous with their regularity, but still don't see a problem with them. Ignore them if you don't like them - it's not as if you don't know what the subject is going to be.
    It is a public forum, for the members to post comments on whatever topic takes their fancy.
    I am not aware of any subject restrictions for the forum other than child pics(obviously), and don't see any reason why there should be.
    There seems to be some sort of snobbery amongst certain posters, that suggests their posts are the only interesting/good ones. This thread is a prime example.

Here's my crayons, I'm going to start drawing now and leave the 'grown ups' to it.
    You post on a thread you don't like to say if you dont like it dont read it?

Classic.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You post on a thread you don't like to say if you dont like it dont read it?

Classic.
    I didn't say I didn't like the thread. I was responding with my view on the op. That is allowed I assume.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

larrwood (05-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I didn't say I didn't like the thread. I was responding with my view on the op. That is allowed I assume.
    Whatever really, jokes obviously aren't. If at anytime you fancy coming down off that horse its quite nice down here

Reviews

Yes!

And, by the way, JC is the best poster ever.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    It is obvious that certain posters are not welcom here anymore. I am not appreciated here anymore. Im starting a goodbye thread..

And whats more .. Im taking my avatar with me too....

(Jamescork walks to the door with head hung low...)

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast