Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ♥ I cant sleep ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Darts?

Hmm thats better. And i am very good in darts. Just dont like that idea of blond naked girl and throw them into her boobies But good idea ✔

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hmm thats better. And i am very good in darts. Just dont like that idea of blond naked girl and throw them into her boobies But good idea ✔
    Oh we can change the tips to suckers but that will require the blonde to be wet to work best

Oh we can change the tips to suckers but that will require the blonde to be wet to work best
    OK lets do it! Waiting on ya. Wake me up if i asleep. But i dont think so Long nite ahead

Reviews

wow this is a first actually.34views and 33replys,never before have i seen this on the threads before.i think samlad should close this thread now and keep it safe as the most viewed and replyed thread ever lol .

OK lets do it! Waiting on ya. Wake me up if i asleep. But i dont think so Long nite ahead
    Ok first off.... squirt squirt....(thats a water sprayer btw)... stand still Nikky, stop moving, its throwing my aim off... ok qtp walks to the ockey (think thats what its called)... takes aim... steady hand moving in controlled and metronomic fashion... one eye closed... he draws back... he lets loose...

Double top!!!!....
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 05-04-11 at 00:38.

Ok first off.... squirt squirt....(thats a water sprayer btw)... stand still Nikky, stop moving, its throwing my aim off... ok qtp walks to the ockey (think thats what its called)... takes aim... steady hand moving in controlled and metronomic fashion... one eye closed... he draws back... he lets loose...

Double top!!!!....
    Phee i always win So be aware. I am good player and danger player of course!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    wow this is a first actually.34views and 33replys,never before have i seen this on the threads before.i think samlad should close this thread now and keep it safe as the most viewed and replyed thread ever lol .
    whoop whoop happy days

Phee i always win So be aware. I am good player and danger player of course!
    I believe I just hit 15... keep your promise now Nikky

Reviews

i bet you never thought you would achieve that when you decided to to start this thread.so you can either asked for it to be closed now or keep it going and see how far it can go before someone reads it but doesnt reply...so miss sexy chic nikki what you wanna do??
    whoop whoop happy days

I believe I just hit 15... keep your promise now Nikky

Ouch! She look like me ha ha nice tattoo. Ok i am naked now... and alone in bed! Yay!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast