Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Under the covers: my afternoon with Irish Ciara

Reviews

lol well said.....
    Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    oh, interesting, why ? as to the idea of your status as a gentleman,well, i believe some might have other ideas on that ,judging by some of your lack manners to one lady i can think of!as to this mans encounter, he has simply stated something he feel he needed to say, most other members seem to wish him luck for his moment of passion, ah, but as "gentleman "i thought you might have the good grace to do the same as a gentleman would do,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

The Hobbyist (05-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    I preferred to keep my encounter with Ciara reasonably private cuz Im a gentleman. I dont like the idea of publishing reviews here though
    I think that his main reason for posting about his booking was in connection with a recent thread on 'long appointments '. Certainly, his post on this thread looks like it was well received by Ciara and I doubt he would have done so unless he was sure that it would not cause her any problem -- so everyone's a winner !!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

ciara (05-04-11), The Hobbyist (05-04-11), wanted the best 69 (05-04-11)

Would just like to add, I found the post by The Hobbyist to be clear, clean, very articulate and very well put together.

As Ciara will tell you I been trying to arrange some time to share with her but that will be blown out of the water. I will just have to get into the queue and wait my turn, because if I can experience with Ciara some of what The Hobbyiest and Ciara had I will be a very lucky man.

Also like to add that the post shows a high level of maturity and also helps the website - espically to those Guests who just visit and have not joined yet.

I am not saying that The Hobbyist and Ciara should run off and get married - I am much more of a realist - but when two people meet and know what to expect from one another and are happy with that - great.

The Hobbyist - will be keeping an eye of more from you dont stop there.
    Ciara - this only adds to enjoyment in waiting for our appointment - please hurry back to the capital.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blueboy32 For This Useful Post:

ciara (05-04-11), SADumas (06-04-11), The Hobbyist (05-04-11), wanted the best 69 (06-04-11)

Reviews

THe Hobbyist, that was extremely well written. Pity you don't write reviews
    One lucky man. After reading that, Ciara when you coming back to Dublin hehe
    Last edited by Rodney69; 05-04-11 at 20:49.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

ciara (05-04-11), The Hobbyist (05-04-11), wanted the best 69 (06-04-11)

Reviews

i for one hated reading it.........

it made me green with envy!! lol

nice post mate...life is for living well done.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to click n pick For This Useful Post:

ciara (05-04-11), The Hobbyist (05-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbyist View Post
    Folks,

Truly remarkable. Divine. Heavenly. But, guess what, just not quite enough, so next time is an overnighter. Perhaps invite another lady to join for an hour or two. Hey, I have an idea; a pajama party!

All I know is I want more. Of Ciara. Now, the dilemma is who will be the other lady that joins? Ahhh, the homework and the communication begins.

Regards.
    Folks,

Thank you for the many comments.

An update: I have been going back and forth with Irish Alex since 2:30am...

It's looking good so far. Pajama party might be happening sooner than later. I am heading off soon for a "quickie" (don't you hate time constraints) with Irish Alex and to have a chat about her joining the pajama party for a couple hours.

My only worry now is if Irish Alex says she wants an overnighter too!!!

Shall I post about tonight's experience or would this possibly offend the sensibilities of the minority that find these personal experiences perhaps a bit too rauchy?

Regards.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Hobbyist For This Useful Post:

SADumas (06-04-11), wanted the best 69 (06-04-11)

Shall I post about tonight's experience or would this possibly offend the sensibilities of the minority that find these personal experiences perhaps a bit too rauchy?

Regards.
    I would gladly pay to read your posts. I await with a bulge in my pants.

Blog Entries

hahahaa im not so fond of pyjamas me , more of a naked sleeper to be honest haha

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (06-04-11)

Reviews

Folks,

Thank you for the many comments.

An update: I have been going back and forth with Irish Alex since 2:30am...

It's looking good so far. Pajama party might be happening sooner than later. I am heading off soon for a "quickie" (don't you hate time constraints) with Irish Alex and to have a chat about her joining the pajama party for a couple hours.

My only worry now is if Irish Alex says she wants an overnighter too!!!

Regards.

Enjoy, you lucky man. You're making everyone very jealous.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    hahahaa im not so fond of pyjamas me , more of a naked sleeper to be honest haha
    I'd love to see you in pyjamas Ciara, but they wouldn't stay on for long. you the PJs and me in my lovely jubblies, what a match

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast