Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wayne Rooney – genius or scumbag?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rubberlover View Post
    Just goes to prove, money can't give you everything. Rooney is a thug, and it seems a lot of premiership players also behave both on and off the pitch as untouchables, but Rooney gets protected because he is a "name" with FA in UK and hence they will just go tut tut, next time you will suffer etc etc. He is no role model and if Man U gave a damn they would saction him. If he was a foreign player there would be an outcry from the FA etal
    Yep agree. Remember the FA doing nothing when Alan Shearer stamped all over Neil Lennon. One of the worst things ive seen in football. I can just imagine if that had been Keane or Cantona.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Blog Entries
    Reviews

99.9999999% of all modern day footballers are complete prima-donna gimps !! The last time football was any use was back in George Bests' day when they weren’t getting paid the deficit of a small country to run around and fall over whenever someone as much as looked at them !! I can appreciate a good game of football but it’s just been sooooo saturated with money and Ego that I can hardly bear to watch it at all......

Rugby on the other hand....... that’s where the real sportsmen are these days !!

And as far as Wayne Rooney goes he is a complete TWAT !!
    Be all that you can be......Just as long as you are Free !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnsq9XtpmEk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheH For This Useful Post:

warmcome (05-04-11)

Reviews

I think the children are the real scumbags in all of this. They should grow up and realise mature grown-ups don't have to censor their actions due to what an idiot 5yr old might or might not think about them.

This 'family-values' stuff is bollox. I prefer a bit of 'emotional outburst' to the usual anodyne 'Ah shucks' narrative that passes for discourse amongst the celebrity classes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BootSlick55 For This Useful Post:

warmcome (05-04-11)

Deedin, Rooney do juth's be doing what hith's mammy did teaching hith's own th'self. for'n he do being from the gutter, and he do liking to have "relation'ths with granny type eth'corts, for'n he do lark th'auld lady with the flabby tittieth's and a va-jay-jay, like one of dem bucket'ths............ id th'say (pardon my lithsp)
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (05-04-11), shake and vac (05-04-11)

overpaid scumbag................no matter who he is playing for....that sort of behaviour obn street get you arrested.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vincentone For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Scumbag .....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Scumbag .....
    Scumbag Hummmmm but what a talent when rooney is firing on all a nice ball player to watch.

Reviews

Just heard he has been dropped by his sponser coca cola. How ever will he cope without there money
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Forrest (06-04-11), monster_monster (06-04-11)

Blog Entries

]Hey, all ye 'losers' Wayne Rooney is KING! No one knows what really goes behind the scenes in Preimership Football, but I'm sure it was made worse when MONEY became ' the 'end all, be all'-give the kid a break! I'm sure most of you would be acting in the same manner if the shoe was on the other foot. f**K Yah!
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 06-04-11 at 11:24.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast