Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: 1st client 1st escort

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default 1st client 1st escort

    so you know the questionLadies what was your 1st time like,did or could you enjoy it,no telling lies now,Fellas were you as nervous as me,did you get out of der as quickly as possible when you were doneWhat was her or she like

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,395
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davedrave View Post
    so you know the questionLadies what was your 1st time like,did or could you enjoy it,no telling lies now,Fellas were you as nervous as me,did you get out of der as quickly as possible when you were doneWhat was her or she like
    I was lucky with my first choice of escort - having said that I like a lot of new clients spent an age selecting the girl - I read her reviews and the quality of the reviews made my mind up for me. It just goes to show that the review system has a value - I can honestly say I have yet to have a bad experience.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    lucky you,had a few bad ones thats why i signed up,I find it much easier to find the quality women who seem to enjoy their job this way

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    on top of you
    Posts
    4,211
    Blog Entries
    176

    Default

    I remember it well , I was nervous as hell, thinking what am i doing here , but all went well its a thrown in the deep end sink or swim situation
    but maybe if he hadnt been sweet i wouldnt be here now lol
    Abby xx
    Like a Fine Bottle of Wine .. I Get Better With Age

    Dont Forget You Can Get Phone Sex In Return For Vodafone Credit

    087 065 8647

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

    davedrave (04-04-11)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tuam
    Posts
    198
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    My first time was on the beer with mates... We got horny at 4am tried organising a lady for 2 of us she refused... Rang another number same lady answered. She got nasty and sounded pissed off. Again asked for two of us this time saying we'd see separate woman. This was refused only one girl working!!! Eventually made 2 half hour appointment and I was first in! Was so nervous nearly came at the door! Brought into a dark room thought oh fuck I'm gonna be beat to death! Lady pushed me onto a mattress with a bedsheet on it... Started me with owo and then asked for the money... The rest of the 29 minutes was ok

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to tuam sham For This Useful Post:

    davedrave (04-04-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    I remember it well , I was nervous as hell, thinking what am i doing here , but all went well its a thrown in the deep end sink or swim situation
    but maybe if he hadnt been sweet i wouldnt be here now lol
    Abby xx
    well thank god for us you had a good time abby,did you tell him he was your 1st ?

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    My first time was on the beer with mates... We got horny at 4am tried organising a lady for 2 of us she refused... Rang another number same lady answered. She got nasty and sounded pissed off. Again asked for two of us this time saying we'd see separate woman. This was refused only one girl working!!! Eventually made 2 half hour appointment and I was first in! Was so nervous nearly came at the door! Brought into a dark room thought oh fuck I'm gonna be beat to death! Lady pushed me onto a mattress with a bedsheet on it... Started me with owo and then asked for the money... The rest of the 29 minutes was ok
    lol i know the feeling,i got real nervous and sat in my car thinking what am i doing,just went for it and never looked back

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    on top of you
    Posts
    4,211
    Blog Entries
    176

    Default

    after yes xx
    Like a Fine Bottle of Wine .. I Get Better With Age

    Dont Forget You Can Get Phone Sex In Return For Vodafone Credit

    087 065 8647

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,004
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Having been out of being intimate with different women due to along term relationship (marriage) and a few liasons with the aid of alcohol ,I was really nervous about making my first appt. Fortunately I made a great choice, and after a nervous start got me totally relaxed and gave me the confidence to book more. (Link not too far away !)
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

    mature abby (04-04-11)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    after yes xx
    wonder if he belived you lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •