I am an irregular visitor to the EI site but I am interested to see how many people seem to live their lives through the site. Look at the threads and you will see the same names every day, I would have thought that this was just a little unhealthy. It is also quite sobering to think there are so many bored or lonely people out there. As for the EI CIA department( MODS), do they get paid for all of the investigaive work they do, or is it purely a deep rooted love of 'the public interest' It seems to me that we are probably a very sad lot, with too much time on our hands, have we ever thought about spending a little time helping out at theSamaritans or in a Hospice. I am sure that would benefit us all .Someone like Quarterpoundher with his sense of fairness would be a real asset to politics. For me I know I am just a sad punter,sensible enough to know I take a chance with the Girls and when they open the door and look a bit like their profile then I'm lucky. I find the most usefull bit are the guys that give personal recomendations, perhaps there should be a section for that. Please do keep amusing me, I find great sport in imagining who we all are in real life