Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Performane under Pressure

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    That's not what this thread is about though.
    No... so lets get back on topic... Lets say you are some fcukin stud of a man, like Bruno is, at a party of ugly women, who could at the wave of a hand have yer balls off, and you are commanded to fcuk a woman not at all to your taste....

Could ya do it...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    No... so lets get back on topic... Lets say you are some fcukin stud of a man, like Bruno is, at a party of ugly women, who could at the wave of a hand have yer balls off, and you are commanded to fcuk a woman not at all to your taste....

Could ya do it...
    I'm no stud, trust me. I'm just not self-conscious. If girls enjoy themselves with me, great, if they don't, I'll move on.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

Could ya do it...
    I've fucked ugly women when they they were not self-conscious and made it clear they just wanted to be fucked. I still find that sexy.

Reviews

I've fucked ugly women when they they were not self-conscious and made it clear they just wanted to be fucked. I still find that sexy.
    isnt charity great!lol your all heart bruno.lol
    Last edited by Notatwork; 01-04-11 at 22:57.

Reviews

I'm no stud, trust me. I'm just not self-conscious. If girls enjoy themselves with me, great, if they don't, I'll move on.
    Ha ha Im taking the piss Bruno... and Im sure you are more of a stud than I will be...lol...

I just dont feel I could do it in public, not to mention with a woman I dont fancy...

I've had a bj and sex with two women with an audience of around 18 people before now so no problem at all.
    I'm no Brad Pitt, I dont have a 16 inch dick but I am comfortable with how I look and the size of my dick so couldnt give a flying monkeys arse what the other guys in the room are like. I've been in group situations with guys with dicks both half the size of mine and twice the size.
    Who fuckin cares? I'm not there to shag the blokes, I there to have fun with the girls.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    I've had a bj and sex with two women with an audience of around 18 people before now so no problem at all.
    I'm no Brad Pitt, I dont have a 16 inch dick but I am comfortable with how I look and the size of my dick so couldnt give a flying monkeys arse what the other guys in the room are like. I've been in group situations with guys with dicks both half the size of mine and twice the size.
    Who fuckin cares? I'm not there to shag the blokes, I there to have fun with the girls.
    Fucken hell mate if you did have a 16 inch dick I think you would actually qualify for disability......

All joking aside your comfort and ease with the group situation is impressive.

As to my own experience in that brothel....maybe if I'd known in advance or maybe if the three of us had just talked about it a bit first....I'd probably handle it a bit better with the 10 odd years of experience I've had since...
    Bada Bing!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

willyup (02-04-11)

9. Smile

I am with James on this I could no way perform with another man in the room - 2,3,4 girls no problem.

I certainly would not be able to perform in front of an audience

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12