Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else know the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    yes it fucking is... but if you want to get shirty about it then I guess somewhere around Athlone (shithole)

are you calling Athlone a shithole or me or both

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (01-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Funniest post in ages!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Depends how long it would take to dig, one man even if life span not a problem would take hundreds if not thousands of years so by the time you got halfway Ireland will have moved and by the time you get to other side its moved even further as will the point that was once directly opposite when you started so you'd have a straight mine but your start and finish points will have long since moved, by at least a few inches over the lifespan of the undertaking.
    aliens would be digging the hole with a special 1 second digging machine they use to probe planets

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (01-04-11)

Blog Entries

PMSL

you!!!
    Last edited by monster_monster; 01-04-11 at 00:42.

Reviews

aliens would be digging the hole with a special 1 second digging machine they use to probe planets
    I have a picture of one right here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (01-04-11)

how would you get rid of the dirt- first few feet are ok - you just lob the dirt of your spade out of the hole but by the time you get close thats a helluva round jouney and then when you get through you would drown and flood the fucking thing...........dont do it people........if someone tries this and dies then monstermonster should surely receive a ban !!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (01-04-11)

I know a place can be a shithole.. but a person? I thought a person had to be a shithouse?

ah now... yer movin the goal posts sonny an me giving my full attention to your question and factoring in continental drift and you come along n tell us that Predators from Antartic Predator came along and got the contract...

Blog Entries

how would you get rid of the dirt- first few feet are ok - you just lob the dirt of your spade out of the hole but by the time you get close thats a helluva round jouney and then when you get through you would drown and flood the fucking thing...........dont do it people........if someone tries this and dies then monstermonster should surely receive a ban !!!!!
    surely an infraction will teach me my lesson

Blog Entries
    Reviews

If you were to dig a hole from the centre of Ireland (Dublin) straight through the Earth where would you end up?

Obviously for this we are going to ignore all the real factors such as gravity, pressure, temperature, the Earths core being made of iron etc.

First person with the correct answer gets a hug!!
    Gweedore. It is a little known fact, but Gweedore is on the opposite end of the Earth from everywhere else.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123