Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Veet

Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticDream View Post
    mac 3 is the way to go, razer blade it all off...then moisturise. lovely..haha
    The phrase containing 'Grandma' and 'Suck Eggs' springs to mind lol x

Couldn't agree more, just shave!!! Waxing isn't practical, I can't stand waiting for the hair to grow long enough. And it hurts
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

TheCelticDream (01-04-11)

Reviews

[QUOTE=EnglishAlex;438121]The phrase containing 'Grandma' and 'Suck Eggs' springs to mind lol x

Couldn't agree more, just shave!!! Waxing isn't practical, I can't stand waiting for the hair to grow long enough. And it hurts [/QUOTE

even old people can take some advise form the young guns...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCelticDream For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (01-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    Pffftttt but do we believe you! The sceptic in me is saying that

A. If veet really works then why would anyone in their right mind go through the pain of waxing.
    B. If you're in agonising pain right now this is exactly what you would've posted - misery loves company and all that.

Perhaps i'll buy some one of the days and test it out on my dog first
    I've been through this with Mousey via PM, he is having none of it. He is determined...

If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Full application of Veet completed.

Pain: some (see below)
    Burning: some (see below)
    Odour: minor
    Family jewels: intact

I was always a bit more wary of putting the Veet on my balls - after all, the skin is much thinner around there. I thought that, if there was going to be any pain or burning, it would be there.

Applying the cream was easy enough, although I wished I had a full-length mirror - a fat lad bending over with his ass is the air trying to smear Veet on his asscrack must have been a funny sight.

The smell is a bit funny, so if you decide to try it you'll have to be ready - I'm not quite sure what it smells like, but as soon as you put it on your skin, it's there.

I left it the full 5 minutes, as it says on the box, then went over to the kitchen sink with the scraper. They give you a plastic pink scraper to scrape off the hair, you see. The cream is supposed to melt your hair so much that the scraper painlessly scrapes it off.

This part of the experiment was a complete failure

After the recommended 5 minutes, I tried scraping off my pubes, but nothing happened. It was like I was combing the hair back and forth. It was easier to pull out, but not in clumps, but the scraper was simply not working.

I decided to leave the cream on a few minutes longer (you are allowed to leave it on for up to 10 minutes, but no more) in the hope that it was just taking a bit longer to work. This was my second mistake

The burning pain flared up when I hit 6 minutes. It wasn't on my balls, or cock, or barse, but along the seam of where my thigh meets my groin, on both sides. The pain came on fairly quickly, and while it wasn't agony, it was irritating enough to be uncomfortable. I hauled ass into the shower (naked fat lad running down corridor) and rinsed off the cream, got a facecloth and scrubbed every inch of it off. Once I rinsed it off, the pain went away.

After drying off, I am left with a mixed bag. The hair on my front groin (from top of cock to about half the distance to bellybutton) is gone, except for a weird landing strip that never went away. The hair on my balls is thinner, but still there. The hair alon my asscrack is thicker than ever.

Overall, I am reluctantly forced to concluded that this experiment has been a failure. There must be some sort of disparity in the time Veet takes to work on different types of hair, and if the patch of skin you're working on has some hairs tougher than others, then you'll not have enough time to finish the job. The instructions on the box do say that you may need a bit longer than 5 minutes for the stuff to work, but that's when the burning started on my groin and I decided to abort.

Perhaps I need a second application, but that can only be done 72 hours after the first. In the interim, I am left with a patchy scrote. Maybe I'd be better off, like someone said, of investing in a Mach 4 superglide razor and using it instead.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (02-04-11), JAMESCORK (02-04-11)

Brilliantly written report
    Good on ya Mousey!

Blog Entries

Really crazy idea here but how about KEEP the hair there lol :P

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    hI miss C thats ok for him...... hope your not thinking this for urself. god forbid i could not see urs in all its glory,now thats a picture that needs no hairy frame
    ok........

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by click n pick View Post
    hI miss C thats ok for him...... hope your not thinking this for urself. god forbid i could not see urs in all its glory,now thats a picture that needs no hairy frame
    ok........
    Don't worry u sexy beast as sexist as it may sound I do find it fine for a man to be hairy bit a girl ... No NEVER lol xxx

Reviews

Don't worry u sexy beast as sexist as it may sound I do find it fine for a man to be hairy bit a girl ... No NEVER lol xxx
    phewwwww thats good news

Reviews

gowan outa that Ciara.....nothing worng with a bit of man scaping.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCelticDream For This Useful Post:

ciara (02-04-11)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast