Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: hello

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    everywere
    Posts
    2

    Default hello

    today i saw one of my reviews ratted and saying more than one person was writing reviews using this account.i know that client and i know that he told me that he is going to put me an review and that is going to be his first review.as i can see he has just one review postet.so how can you say that more than one person was writing reviews using this account?i dont understand how is possible!please explain me!i was waiting since this morning the answer,but nobody told me nothing! https://www.escort-ireland.com/36161...na/review.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cri View Post
    today i saw one of my reviews ratted and saying more than one person was writing reviews using this account.i know that client and i know that he told me that he is going to put me an review and that is going to be his first review.as i can see he has just one review postet.so how can you say that more than one person was writing reviews using this account?i dont understand how is possible!please explain me!i was waiting since this morning the answer,but nobody told me nothing! https://www.escort-ireland.com/36161...na/review.html

    Im gutted for you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    hi Cri
    Reason why this review is ratted is under review:

    ****review is ratted and the client banned as we believe more than one person was writing reviews using this account****
    JohnRambo


    Nicole

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

    An don (30-03-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    I think what the escort may be asking is if he only has 1 review (as his stats say) how can he be banned for writing more then 1 when as far as we can see he only has written 1. I dare say he has others that were deleted and so no longer readable to us or showing on his public reviews count and is the reason for banning but the reason does say

    "more than one person was writing reviews using this account"

    and not that reviews were written by several accounts with same IP so I think it would clear up this escorts question if she knew did this account submit more then 1 but this 1 is the only 1 thats allowed to be seen.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 30-03-11 at 02:46.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    quick question. if that review was let through and ratted but the others weren't because of multiple users, then would it not stand that all the reviews should be let through and ratted OR none let through?

    how can the mods/managers be sure that this review is rattable and not the others?

    I just invented and now own the word rattable

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    quick question. if that review was let through and ratted but the others weren't because of multiple users, then would it not stand that all the reviews should be let through and ratted OR none let through?

    how can the mods/managers be sure that this review is rattable and not the others?

    I just invented and now own the word rattable
    I haven't dealt with this personally, but what's to say the other users haven't been ratted? If we do think that the user has mulitple accounts, naturally we would take action with the 'sister' accounts too.

    PS. I'm afraid we've been using ther term 'rattable' a while now! Sorry!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    monster_monster (30-03-11)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I haven't dealt with this personally, but what's to say the other users haven't been ratted? If we do think that the user has mulitple accounts, naturally we would take action with the 'sister' accounts too.

    PS. I'm afraid we've been using ther term 'rattable' a while now! Sorry!
    damn you all to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    P.S. Cheers for the main answer though, never thought of it like that. I was assuming it was multiples just using one account. Facepalm
    Last edited by monster_monster; 30-03-11 at 19:43.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •