Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Power of Women

Quote Originally Posted by ciara69 View Post
    the power of the woman?amazing.when my ex was very upset and he wanted to brake with me,just with one kiss he love me more then before.LOL.
    He wanted to break up with you! was he mentally unwell or something???
    You see things; and you say "Why ?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not ?"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    If you remember the reg you could try and track down the boyfriend... Stalk him for a while and wait for her to turn up.... Ha !!!
    sounds like u have pulled that trick before, just so u know...suprise sex on a women is illegal.

Reviews

OP - you been had. These damsels in distress are actually garage union employees who are paid to drive up mens arses and then turn on the water works. Then off you go and pay the garage to fix your crack.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

randykman (29-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by randykman View Post
    The weirdest thing happened me this morning. I was on my way to a meeting when a car ran into the back of mine at a roundabout. Now this wasn’t a life endangering accident, but considering I’m not a morning person (the morning is my mortal enemy) I was pretty pissed off (rage level 8). Got myself all wound up to have a right go at my counterpart, hoped out of the car, to see a large crack along the rear bumper (still rage level 8). I looked towards the other car and the other driver was getting out, it’s a girl, I remained determined. She comes over profusely apologising (rage level down to 6), asks me am I ok (rage level 4), she looks at the damage and starts crying and saying that her boyfriend “is going to freak”, it was his car.

Now at this point all rage has somehow transformed itself into sympathy. So what’s a fellow to do? I put my arms around her, told her it was alrite, no one was hurt, that no major damage had been done and that I’d be able to fix mine in about 5 minutes (I can’t, need a new bumper). The only damage done to her car was the number plate had come off at one side, which I was able to fix there and then. She gave me a hug, said sorry again and thanked me for being so understanding and we both went our separate ways.

I’ve spent the rest of the morning wondering how this all happened, am I that much of a sucker for a pretty face? And it was a pretty face she was absolutely gorgeous!!!

I didn’t have anything to gain from caving; I’ll never see her again. In fact if she was paying for my repairs I’d at least have gotten her phone number or something.

I guess I’m going to have to chalk it down to live and learn.
    You are really a sad case. But yes, I would probably have done the same thing.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

randykman (29-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by randykman View Post
    The weirdest thing happened me this morning. I was on my way to a meeting when a car ran into the back of mine at a roundabout. Now this wasn’t a life endangering accident, but considering I’m not a morning person (the morning is my mortal enemy) I was pretty pissed off (rage level 8). Got myself all wound up to have a right go at my counterpart, hoped out of the car, to see a large crack along the rear bumper (still rage level 8). I looked towards the other car and the other driver was getting out, it’s a girl, I remained determined. She comes over profusely apologising (rage level down to 6), asks me am I ok (rage level 4), she looks at the damage and starts crying and saying that her boyfriend “is going to freak”, it was his car.

Now at this point all rage has somehow transformed itself into sympathy. So what’s a fellow to do? I put my arms around her, told her it was alrite, no one was hurt, that no major damage had been done and that I’d be able to fix mine in about 5 minutes (I can’t, need a new bumper). The only damage done to her car was the number plate had come off at one side, which I was able to fix there and then. She gave me a hug, said sorry again and thanked me for being so understanding and we both went our separate ways.

I’ve spent the rest of the morning wondering how this all happened, am I that much of a sucker for a pretty face? And it was a pretty face she was absolutely gorgeous!!!

I didn’t have anything to gain from caving; I’ll never see her again. In fact if she was paying for my repairs I’d at least have gotten her phone number or something.

I guess I’m going to have to chalk it down to live and learn.
    Been there too Randykman!!!

Yup women have the power. Especially the pretty ones. And when they turn on the tears...I know I've lost!

As men, I think its something to do with thinking with our balls rather than our brains - but hey thats not our fault! That's the way nature made us. And if it were any different then the worlds population would have died out! I mean if we had to rely on women to initiate sex - the human race would be extinct by now!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

randykman (29-03-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12