Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most Random turn-on

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Standing outside Brown Thomas on Grafton street looking at the make up girlies.
    So that was you one of my friends posted about on youtube

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

willyup (29-03-11)

Reviews

Had to go to the car tax office a couple of months back. Girl, nice looking in an ordinary kinda way, wearing a tight short skirt and stocking. Could see the stocking tops and the little connector thingys for the suspender belt she was wearing.

Nearly taxed the wrong car.

Natasha Guest

Quote Originally Posted by daftscouser View Post
    Being able to see a wee bit of bra through a nice crisp white blouse!!
    I new that was you peeping at me today daftscouser... Im changing my blouse!

Reviews

Open toe stilettos. I don't have a foot fetish, but that type of foot wear gets me everytime. (Provided the owner is relatively attractive too!)
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

a nice ass in really tight jeans does it for me every time

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    what thing are you most likely to see during the course of an average day that might get your juices flowing or your blood pumping?
    Well,4 me the cup of coffee in the morning (13:00h or 14:00h ) would be the thing having this effect lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

willyup (29-03-11)

Reviews

I saw a lot of ass today in work today during lunch
    This girl at a table nearby, her jeans were so tight and low, when she sat down, well it almost look like she wasn't wearing any jeans :-)
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    I saw a lot of ass today in work today during lunch
    This girl at a table nearby, her jeans were so tight and low, when she sat down, well it almost look like she wasn't wearing any jeans :-)
    rump steak for Rodders...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (29-03-11)

Reviews

My first thoughts are all kind of non random. Bare midriff, cleavage, bare legs, girls who work in BTs, girls who work in pharmacies. Ok getting a bit random there.

Here's one though. I work in a large company. There's still a lot of people I haven't spoken to before.
    When I get a normal email from a female colleague that i dont know well and I reply with a little humour and they reply back and it ends up with a handful of mildly flirty harmless emails exchanged back and forth. I like that!
    But it's a big turn on when you see her later and she gives a cheeky knowing smile! I love that :-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    My first thoughts are all kind of non random. Bare midriff, cleavage, bare legs, girls who work in BTs, girls who work in pharmacies. Ok getting a bit random there.

Here's one though. I work in a large company. There's still a lot of people I haven't spoken to before.
    When I get a normal email from a female colleague that i dont know well and I reply with a little humour and they reply back and it ends up with a handful of mildly flirty harmless emails exchanged back and forth. I like that!
    But it's a big turn on when you see her later and she gives a cheeky knowing smile! I love that :-)

So I'm not the only one who takes a detour through BTs when I want to get to Tower Records lol
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast