Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you book an appointment

Reviews

Usually ring 3 or 4 hours in advance. Never had a problem that way.
    Apart from my regular lady which is a longer appointment so would be a couple of days notice.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

When I get the urge I make the booking I find it mote exciting that way Jasus I wouldn't be able to make a booking weeks our even days in advance I never did have any patience LoL.

Reviews

Generally make a phone call around mid-day,
    I usually go for 5pm appointments, so try not to leave it to late, in case the ladies are busy.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LynnT View Post
    I have to book in advance.. I book out weeks ahead of time. If they dont prebook they wont get in to see me for weeks.

I see a couple of regulars that may come spur of the moment, they usually know I squeeze them in and they are in and out more or less. (they are in the rush not me usually)
    So you want to come from a country where you are booked weeks in advance to a country where most guys call a half hour or so in advance and then don't show up? Have you thought this through?
    Last edited by El Gordo; 28-03-11 at 09:12.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Because of time and money I don't get to make that many visits, therefore I have to make the most of each and every one.

I book in advance, usually a couple of days. Prepare just like a date (like to be well presented for the lady) and ring to confirm on the day.

Works well for me.

Fail to Prepare.....Prepare to Fail

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BACMAN36 For This Useful Post:

TheH (28-03-11)

Reviews

I book several days in advance, by PM. I spend that time working up the courage to go!

Blog Entries

Its great to see alot of you book in advance especially with the lovely weather were having

shame to waste this lovely sunshine in doors waiting for calls

love Abby xxx

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

mellors (28-03-11), Stella (28-03-11), TheCelticDream (28-03-11)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    So you want to come from a country where you are booked weeks in advance to a country where most guys call a half hour or so in advance and then don't show up? Have you thought this through?
    Yes, I have. Im not an idiot and I joined this board months early to learn how it works there. Im not just winging it here, Im a business woman above all.. I know adjustments will be made throughout my travels. Just like gents will make adjustments to my US ways. We can compromise if you will. And no offense to the ladies that have time to hang around all day waiting for calls.. Im too busy for that. I run a day bis as well.. if gents think im going to come that way and hang in my hotel waiting for calls.. well.. too bad for them then..

I already have people ready to book when I get there.. I think I will be booked full by the time I arrive. (only seeing so many gents while Im there anyways, its mainly vacation.)
    Last edited by LynnT; 28-03-11 at 13:59.
    When life hands you lemons make a stiff drink and have some seafood.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Sorry, I've already booked Lucy for May. You'll have to wait until June.
    Are you booked up for the third week of June, its my birthday
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Blog Entries

i usually try and make appointments the evening before as I like early mornings or lunch time, that way I get to return to work with a smile

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast