Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anal sex

  1. Default Anal sex

    As I have never received anal sex before I wanted to know is it actually a nice feeling?
    I dont want to sound stupid but I was thinking of trying it with a TS escort so any tips or info would be good?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westmeath View Post
    As I have never received anal sex before I wanted to know is it actually a nice feeling?
    I dont want to sound stupid but I was thinking of trying it with a TS escort so any tips or info would be good?
    Why have you posted this in the gay section Brother Westmeath? Anal sex is not just for gay men; women and heterosexual men and TSs also engage in anal sex also and enjoy it. Three issues come to mind: Preparation of the area to be penitrated, lubrication of the area to be penitrated and finally, size certainly matters. So whether you try it out with a woman, TS or a man, take it slow and easy brother and let them do the work for a change.......you'll be paying for it anyway.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Why have you posted this in the gay section Brother Westmeath? Anal sex is not just for gay men; women and heterosexual men and TSs also engage in anal sex also and enjoy it. Three issues come to mind: Preparation of the area to be penitrated, lubrication of the area to be penitrated and finally, size certainly matters. So whether you try it out with a woman, TS or a man, take it slow and easy brother and let them do the work for a change.......you'll be paying for it anyway.
    Don't forget to Douche! (clean your anal passage out)

    GL
    "Keep it real with me, and I'll keep it real with you"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord View Post
    Don't forget to Douche! (clean your anal passage out)

    GL
    Indeed Brother Gaylord, this is what I was getting at under preparation.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Indeed Brother Gaylord, this is what I was getting at under preparation.
    Hey Carlos, lol, these things have to be said

    GL
    "Keep it real with me, and I'll keep it real with you"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord View Post
    Hey Carlos, lol, these things have to be said

    GL
    I did'nt want to be too specific......that way Brother Westmeath could let his imagination run wild......much more fun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •