Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is a f*ck'd up world!!!!

Reviews

I believe that intelligent and/or industrious people are entitled to enjoy the fruits of their genius and/or labour, but at some stage, people start making more money then they could ever expect to spend without going totally crazy. With some people, it does however go to their heads and they start to gamble or speculate on things..........such as property, and when these gobshites lose the shirts of their backs, I say give em a good kick up the arse as well.

As to the homes they live in.......mansions more like......when have you enough bedrooms, or better still bathrooms?.......I mean how many arseholes can a person be born with?......or maybe they just acquire more on their journey to the top.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (28-03-11)

Reviews

To be fair to HM, who will shortly be visiting us, she and the monarchy exist these days only by the consent of the people as expressed through the politicians they elect. The days of absolute monarchy are long past in the UK and if the British people wish to continue with their present constitutional arrangement, well that's their business.

Reviews

Mike Tyson had 6 kitchens in his house.....in fairness he doesnt want to walk all through his massive house to the ktichen, may as well throw a few more in the mix. that way where ever he is he doesnt have to walk far.

then when Mike crashes is Roles Royce, he gives it to the police man at the scene...obviously he was busy and didnt want to hang around and fill out paper work.

is having 6 kitchens really a waste? a necessity i would have said.

I think its easy to blame celebs because their lifes are in the spotlight, ours arent...........
    Last edited by TheCelticDream; 27-03-11 at 19:01.

If someone risked everything to start a business and then worked 16-20 hours a day 7 days a week only taking a couple of two day breaks each year for a number of years and along the way creates employment, prosperity and security for numerous other people why the hell shouldnt they be able to spend THEIR money however the hell they want to spend it?

Who are any of us to tell them what they should do with their money?
    Last edited by willyup; 27-03-11 at 20:08.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    yes, but when you own the media like most of those families do, then you can manipulate public opinion for your own cause, in all countries worldwide though there will always be threat of overthrow or revolution, thats why the people in power try to be good to the people in their own countries but exploit other continents like africa etc.
    Sadly this has always been the case and its unlikely to change.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post

tell him what you think then.
    Its deeply worrying that such a theory even exists as an idea let alone its been discussed in the UN, we don't have to look too far back in history to see where such theory's and ideas can lead in the hands of fanatics who twist them to suit there own needs. Forget the past and you will revisit in your future

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM2010 View Post
    I mean even look at celebrities there's no way any one should a billion gazillion Euro , dollars , pound or what ever f*ckin currency.when there's kids starving,guys got planes and some people don't even have homes,apartments,shacks even f*cling trousers....I know your rich I know you have 40 billion in the bank but can you just keep it to one house!I know your rich but you only need one house, and if there's only two living in the house can you keep it to 2/3 bedrooms not 20! Why have 20 rooms when you know there's some one out there with no rooms...I live a very happy life and I'm in a great financial situation but I mean come on I bet I donate more to charity then most F*ckin celebrities ...this world needs a serious kick in the rear end because its not right how things are and it really gets to me! Even for example you got famous peoples bank accounts clocking up enough interest in a day to build a f*ckin hotel every day!!! And in other parts if people live till there 21 that's amazing because crime/poverty clames thousand and thousands of lives and it's happen in in every part of the world,and something needs to be done now to stop it because it's a f*ckin disgrace .........

I know your probably all thinking god some ones in bad humor but it's the truth and were is it gonna stop... when there's only 25 states left in America ??? Or when theres only 125 countries left in the world...all this stuff and you still have things like f*ckin racism!! I tell you people have little to worry about it's a F*cking disgrace

BIGTYM
    Agreed, it's obscene. It's all down to our capitalism and greed. Wouldn't it be great if money had an expiry date!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Apollo1 (27-03-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12