i agree... never confuse them.
    You've lost me, I'm confused..

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    You've lost me, I'm confused..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (27-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stuff View Post
    Are moderators not supposed to stop topics from being hijacked?
    Stuff.. you are right man... we are being a bit too frivolous tonight. Welcome to the boards buddy. We don’t normally fuck up threads like this, and you are entitled to your question.

So to answer: Yes of course it is delightful to meet a girl with a personality. A lot of times the girls do not have command of the English language, so to make a connection is difficult. Others concentrate more on the job of making money and don’t bother to interact. But I find most do try to communicate. So long as you are not a yobo they will make an effort to have a bit of craic, which is definitely a much more satisfying experience…. and an excuse to go back for more. But would I go visit based on personality alone?…. Meh…

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (27-03-11), Shirley Joy (27-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Stuff.. you are right man... we are being a bit too frivolous tonight. Welcome to the boards buddy. We don’t normally fuck up threads like this, and you are entitled to your question.

So to answer: Yes of course it is delightful to meet a girl with a personality. A lot of times the girls do not have command of the English language, so to make a connection is difficult. Others concentrate more on the job of making money and don’t bother to interact. But I find most do try to communicate. So long as you are not a yobo they will make an effort to have a bit of craic, which is definitely a much more satisfying experience…. and an excuse to go back for more. But would I go visit based on personality alone?…. Meh…
    Yeah sorry, a bit pissed just in from birthday celebrations ! Trying to figure out alarm for morning.

And yes personality is a biggie for me. I just have to figure out where I left mine

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (27-03-11), nick2010 (27-03-11)

Reviews

Yep, serious answer: it helps, but can never replace a well placed finger.

Welcome to the boards, Stuff. I think you're timing is just a little unfortunate, given that eveyone seems to have had a few tonight!

Anyway, there is something for everyone here so happy posting

11. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (27-03-11)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

Thanks for the response. I appreciate that a lot of these girls are coming from overseas, so it was somewhat naive of me to think that I could shoot the shit with them. Though I have no doubt that the vast majority of them are good people.

Cheers

13. Default

Cheers samlad.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stuff View Post
    Thanks for the response. I appreciate that a lot of these girls are coming from overseas, so it was somewhat naive of me to think that I could shoot the shit with them. Though I have no doubt that the vast majority of them are good people.

Cheers
    Depends on the girl, really. Some of the foreign girls have been over here for a good while and have a good grasp of the language, so you're going to get a decent chat. I've tried to pick up a bit of a few languages, Czech for example, and it helps a lot; I have a really good chat with a girl I see regularly speaking between the two. Best bet though is to go either for English girls, or the foreign ones that have good reviews for their English.

And completely serious answer, I really do love that last few minutes with a girl if I can have a good chat with her. Samantha in Belfast is an amazing example - well read, smart and funny. A perfect end to a great liaison.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast