View Poll Results: Does a guy have a right to know that his gf performs unprotected sexual acts

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes ,he does have a right to know

    2 100.00%
  • No ,none of his buisiness

    0 0%
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ok..........................................................

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Ok..........................................................

    A straight forward q. This guy is dating an escort. Happily in love like any other couple. He knows about her job and she is happy to relax his mind that she performs basic service. However she performs unprotected oral and /or intercourse and also performs CIM. The guy doesnt know about this.

    IS this right or wrong. Does he have a right to know the whole truth.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    A straight forward q. This guy is dating an escort. Happily in love like any other couple. He knows about her job and she is happy to relax his mind that she performs basic service. However she performs unprotected oral and /or intercourse and also performs CIM. The guy doesnt know about this.

    IS this right or wrong. Does he have a right to know the whole truth.
    Well if he is the EX....No he doesn't but if your with him I guess he does.

    Does a clients wife/gf have the right to know that they perform unprotected sexual acts?

    Does that question count?
    Alexi Diamond Voted No1 by Bigpaws http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...4780#post14780 Why not come and find out for yourself......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Yes in fact it does Honey...........................................

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey/Alexi D View Post
    Well if he is the EX....No he doesn't but if your with him I guess he does.

    Does a clients wife/gf have the right to know that they perform unprotected sexual acts?

    Does that question count?
    I have never being with an escort if im dating and thakfully i have never being married yet anyway. So to answer your question , yes they should know. Of course people can make the point of saying,hell they would know im with an escort,well they shouldnt be with one. Cheating is cheating whether its paid for or not.

    Thank you for your vote????
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    I have never being with an escort if im dating and thakfully i have never being married yet anyway. So to answer your question , yes they should know. Of course people can make the point of saying,hell they would know im with an escort,well they shouldnt be with one. Cheating is cheating whether its paid for or not.

    Thank you for your vote????
    Westside.
    So West why are you on this site????? confused, If not just to put people down without full understanding?

    There are a lot of people with partners, with reasons, and I agree cheating is cheating. However I the defence of the males/clients on this board with gf/wives they are trying to be respectful... see, if they aren't getting something satisfactory at home but love their partners then seeing an escort I would think is more respectful. You dont fall in love with an escort, she doesn't try to cause trouble for you or your partner, you know what your getting and it ends right there in the room when you finish. Rather the going out and finding a mistress which is an emotional betrail.

    What if their partner cant have sex for various reasons, they're not sexually dead and still have needs, are they still wrong?

    This is not a dig or anything like that but I do appreciate your opinion?

    And I dont think you dont have a right on this board because I DO RESPECT YOUR MORALS AND OPINION. Just want you to know that. x Uncle Westside....x
    Last edited by Honey/Alexi D; 14-09-07 at 22:11. Reason: Because it sounded like an attack on West and its not
    Alexi Diamond Voted No1 by Bigpaws http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...4780#post14780 Why not come and find out for yourself......

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default They a look at this again and read it........................

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey/Alexi D View Post
    So West why are you on this site????? confused, If not just to put people down without full understanding?

    There are a lot of people with partners, with reasons, and I agree cheating is cheating. However I the defence of the males/clients on this board with gf/wives they are trying to be respectful... see, if they aren't getting something satisfactory at home but love their partners then seeing an escort I would think is more respectful. You dont fall in love with an escort, she doesn't try to cause trouble for you or your partner, you know what your getting and it ends right there in the room when you finish. Rather the going out and finding a mistress which is an emotional betrail.

    What if their partner cant have sex for various reasons, they're not sexually dead and still have needs, are they still wrong?
    <Hey babe. Sorry I didn't answer this earlier....no excuse I just didn't see it.
    Well I dont allow reviews 1. Because I just dont like guys to have an expectation as soon as they walk through the door. 2. I dont think I have ever had an unsatisfied client yet and I have been asked a lot recently why dont I allow reviews and to be honest I really hate the graphic descriptions guys give. I do give a very special service but in saying that it is according to the guy I with. Every service is different and if a guy walks in my door expecting to get the same as maybe one of my regs, automaticaly he may feel let down. It doesn't mean my service isn't good/great or whatever just that he wanted the same and I like to make everyone feel different. ( That may not have come out how I wanted it to but I hope you understand.)
    And lastly no'3 I have more to lose that all of you. My partner thinks I only do dom and no sex or oral....or anything else come to think of it and does check the reviews so you imagin what my life would be like if he read one that was very descriptive.......you'd never see me again...I'd be dead.>


    My partner thinks i only do dom .................if he read.id be dead.... all present tense. Anyone would say to themselves that you have a partner because according to this post you do yet in your pm to me you say you dont????? You even say "i have more to lose than you all".

    Whatever,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    <Hey babe. Sorry I didn't answer this earlier....no excuse I just didn't see it.
    Well I dont allow reviews 1. Because I just dont like guys to have an expectation as soon as they walk through the door. 2. I dont think I have ever had an unsatisfied client yet and I have been asked a lot recently why dont I allow reviews and to be honest I really hate the graphic descriptions guys give. I do give a very special service but in saying that it is according to the guy I with. Every service is different and if a guy walks in my door expecting to get the same as maybe one of my regs, automaticaly he may feel let down. It doesn't mean my service isn't good/great or whatever just that he wanted the same and I like to make everyone feel different. ( That may not have come out how I wanted it to but I hope you understand.)
    And lastly no'3 I have more to lose that all of you. My partner thinks I only do dom and no sex or oral....or anything else come to think of it and does check the reviews so you imagin what my life would be like if he read one that was very descriptive.......you'd never see me again...I'd be dead.>


    My partner thinks i only do dom .................if he read.id be dead.... all present tense. Anyone would say to themselves that you have a partner because according to this post you do yet in your pm to me you say you dont????? You even say "i have more to lose than you all".

    Whatever,
    Westside.


    I know what I've said.... Why dont you re-read all my other posts. I think that I explained myself quiet well without going into very personal details, but there are genuine reasons why people work the way they do. Escorts and clients.
    Bad things happen to good people male and female even when your honest.
    Alexi Diamond Voted No1 by Bigpaws http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...4780#post14780 Why not come and find out for yourself......

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Bad things happen to good people male and female even when your honest.

    Sure thing, my life would be soooo much easier if i swayed with the wind and lied my balls off. It would be so much easier.

    The forum is all yours,
    West.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default One last thing.............................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey/Alexi D View Post
    I know what I've said.... Why dont you re-read all my other posts. I think that I explained myself quiet well without going into very personal details, but there are genuine reasons why people work the way they do. Escorts and clients.
    Bad things happen to good people male and female even when your honest.
    noone on this forum gave more about themselves than i did. Noone.

    Not even close,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    noone on this forum gave more about themselves than i did. Noone.

    Not even close,
    Westside.

    You shouldn't have to sweetie.
    The whole point is to be able to have a life away from this and not be judged.
    Look from now on I'm leaving this whole topic alone. And if I have said anything offencive I'm sorry to. We all have different opinions on this topic and like you I would love to hear from someone else other that you or I......lol

    So come on guys and girl get in there to, this guys good, what do you all think?

    Love ya uncle westside. Dont think the boards ready for our friendly little debates, it does look like its getting heavy. But for those who dont know Westside and I do PM each other and this is a friendly discussion...... Promise.
    Alexi Diamond Voted No1 by Bigpaws http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...4780#post14780 Why not come and find out for yourself......

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    3,617
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Awh here my girl would want to tell me, i dont want tobe getting any bad porridge and play russian roulette with my health after all we only have 1.

    Happiness comes from karma this can only be portioned out by the cosmos.
    I like to think there's a sexyfukka in all of us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •