Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Irish Ciara, Blond or Black?

Ciara should stick with black hair why dont ye just answer the OP make ye're choice!..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Ciara should stick with black hair why dont ye just answer the OP make ye're choice!..
    im actually not sure which hair colour i prefer, she looks incredible in both. also think its kinda inappropriate to be saying u like her colour black on this puplic forum when she has probably put time/money/effort into her new look and photos.

Blog Entries

Who gives a shite soon as I quit getting dreads lol ah the days when appearance was the last thing on your mind those days I do surely miss
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticDream View Post
    im actually not sure which hair colour i prefer, she looks incredible in both. also think its kinda inappropriate to be saying u like her colour black on this puplic forum when she has probably put time/money/effort into her new look and photos.
    jesus man will u lighten up God Almighty it wasn't personal...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Johnson (25-03-11)

Black ....the pics of the black haired look etc are some of the best on the site!

Reviews

She is very sexy either way. Hair colour not important as long as she doesn't go bald like Ms Spears.

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Who gives a shite soon as I quit getting dreads lol ah the days when appearance was the last thing on your mind those days I do surely miss
    Go on Ciara go back to the black; it really suited you. You looked like one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen with that dark latino look.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eamonn For This Useful Post:

gerryatrix (25-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    you look stunning no matter what colour your hair is..... i loved it both colours.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

ciara (25-03-11)

Reviews

Looking at the photos she looks great whatever colour she has.

I have seen girls I know change their hair colour to blonde and it doesn't suit them. I think both colours suit her. It's a womans perogative to change her hair colour if she feels like it. If she likes it and makes her feel great that's the main thing. Aren't we all getting a bit too particular these days talking about hair colour. I bet if your wives or girlfriends changed their hair colour you wouldn't notice
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

So beautiful in black!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast