Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: if you guess this,you have a free appoiment with me :)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    not a chance highway, I now call the shots on banning around here!!! Carlos, take out highway first
    Highway is now schtum.......I've banned his tongue for starters......unfortunately he has other techniques that we're all too aware of in the Patcave.

Default Oranges

Is it. One has 5. And the other 4

Okay I tell you what.... ciara69, can take the ten of us at the same time. This will be much shorter.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Okay I tell you what.... ciara69, can take the ten of us at the same time. This will be much shorter.
    I will have banned everybody bar Monster and Ciara off this site within 36 days.........so that's how long you have to organise this gang bang of yours Nicegirls.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    too great a chance we'll all end up balls deep in Jimbo with all the testosterone flying about, I'll take my chances with a full site banning

6. Default

7 and 5 oranges!

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Highway is now schtum.......I've banned his tongue for starters......unfortunately he has other techniques that we're all too aware of in the Patcave.
    Oh how I miss Highways technique [qph sighes longingly into the cold night air]

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tomball View Post
    7 and 5 oranges!
    Eh... Tomball... eh... someone already like... got the answer, and Ciara is gonna suck his dick. Don't you think you are kinda...late like.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Eh... Tomball... eh... someone already like... got the answer, and Ciara is gonna suck his dick. Don't you think you are kinda...late like.
    These late comers must all be Christians........sustained by faith alone and a fervent belief, that on the last day when I have finally banned everyone, the first shall be last and the last shall be first and a blow job or a ride might still not be out of the question.

You really have to admire these brothers who have faith.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    These late comers must all be Christians........sustained by faith alone and a fervent belief, that on the last day when I have finally banned everyone, the first shall be last and the last shall be first and a blow job or a ride might still not be out of the question.

You really have to admire these brothers who have faith.
    Eh... Carlos me favorite mod, like...any chance when doing the bannings that I could be further down the line, like... cos there still maybe a chance Ciara will fiddle with me mickey...

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast