Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: if you guess this,you have a free appoiment with me :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Eh... Carlos me favorite mod, like...any chance when doing the bannings that I could be further down the line, like... cos there still maybe a chance Ciara will fiddle with me mickey...
    see above, the only thing you're getting is a spit roasting at a 20 ball evening hosted by ciara

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    see above, the only thing you're getting is a spit roasting at a 20 ball evening hosted by ciara
    Right lads have fun but don't be too hard on James, Ciara and I will use the spare room. Try to keep the noise to a minimum will ye, ta.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Eh... Carlos me favorite mod, like...any chance when doing the bannings that I could be further down the line, like... cos there still maybe a chance Ciara will fiddle with me mickey...
    I did a list up. It's sort of in distinct groups within alpabetical order. You're somewhere around midfield with Forrest and Gaylord directly behind him, then you followed by Nicegirls, Rayden and Rover. Nicegirls wanted me to swap Rayden and Rover around but I would'nt hear of it. Your group is supposed to be led out by Anon if we can track him down.

Ciara has agreed to act as fluffer at the door so you can all march out in style with your heads held high and your backs and anything else you can manage stiff.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    Right lads have fun but don't be too hard on James, Ciara and I will use the spare room. Try to keep the noise to a minimum will ye, ta.
    sorry, but no gloating here

I'm so jealous

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    In fairness ... Ciara is throwing a Banning party, and there is a roast dinner up fer grabs too... fair play..

T'will be like the last supper.. 'course we all know who Judas is... that poxy bastard grizzlyface or whoever...pfff

And I hear Ciara is going to fluff us all at the door... fuck this, I cant wait... wey hey...

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    ok.will be a quiet free appoiment!

When i will be at home,i will replay for all you.

xxx

Hey Ciara,

one has 5 oranges and the other has 7.

xx
    golfer
    You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.

Reviews

Should the answer not be 4 and 5
    I don't know as I stopped reading after the 2nd page!!

Default No appointment

Pretty sure i got the answer right. But no reply from her. SURPRISE SURPRISE EH?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast