Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cult

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    How could I refuse??? An absolute gentleman proposing! Mellors you made me swoon. I've called my mother, she's rushing out to buy a hat. I called my father, he asked me to have a quiet wedding. (He's tighter than a ducks backside)

As we're shunning the modern world and getting back to basics, I request that you present me with an engagement ring made of daisies instead of the usual massive diamonds that ladies would expect. I can hear your sigh of relief from here! xxx
    I'm afraid daisies is all you can expect. As we are going back in time, I contacted your father to ask for your hand,he agreed but asked for a massive dowry, which unfortunately will leave me penniless,(your right he is tight).
    I've done the shack in the hills up lovely though x
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    You're far less likely to take things for granted, unlike the spoilt brat kids running about the place demanding xbox this and wii that. I don't envy the lack of a bath though, bet you love a good long soak these days x x
    yep but would enjoy it more if u where joining me

and yes your 100% right , so many spiolt kids these days , says my who just brought my niece and nephew on one majoy smiths shopping spree but eh cant help myself haha
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123