Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Enough already !

Sorry to hear that fella. Don't shed too many tears; when my ex wife went off with somebody else I just thought to myself, "Well, why should I give a shit for someone who doesn't give a shit about me?" Then I went out and got laid!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    You know I was just telling my wifes solicitor the same thing this very week !
    Ah, you laugh now. In a blink of an eye all those wonderful years are gone, you stay together though complacency and bury each other with recrimination. The hardest part is saying this stops here.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ah, you laugh now. In a blink of an eye all those wonderful years are gone, you stay together though complacency and bury each other with recrimination. The hardest part is saying this stops here.
    A sobering thought !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    That's it, I've had it. I can take no more abuse from my wife, my heart has finally been be smashed. She's now back in contact with her ex fiancé and I'm done, I'm a broken man. So to all you guys that are divorced or separated that seem so happy, I need advice. How do you start afresh. I'm actually making a plea for help as I've no strength left. I know there's going to be a few guys I know from the boards that will answer truthfully so could the piss takers please leave this alone.
    Thanks !
    You have the strength inside you to come out of this OK. Know that, be sure about it.

Dont worry about things that do not matter or problems that you will solve with ease when the time is right. I am going to expand on that. Money, the home, the mortgage, the car, the TV, none of those matter, put them behind you and emerge happy. Also, do not worry about being alone. When the time comes that you want another relationship, you will be able to find someone. I say this because the big mistake is to condsider the consequences of divorce and to try to patch up a failed marriage in order to avoid them. That just means that the hole is a little deeper when you finally do fall in.

Starting over will look pretty daunting but in reality, it is just a collection of simple things. You just have to make sure that you do not miss any out and put the effort in to getting them done one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    A sobering thought !
    Don't worry. I will be your mistress for a while, that will send you running back to your wife with an appreciation previously lacking

N73. You are a lovely man. Please dont worry
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

it's alarming to hear so many of you becoming unhappy
    with people you've previously promised your lives to.

what has marraige transformed to be in the last 50 years?
    it was the thing to do one time, societies values, peoples outlook,
    supported it. but now, the media reflects altered values and expectations
    from marraige. it doesn't mean what it did anymore.
    Last edited by warmcome; 19-03-11 at 16:58.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Bruno69 (19-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Don't worry. I will be your mistress for a while, that will send you running back to your wife with an appreciation previously lacking

N73. You are a lovely man. Please dont worry
    Not sure she'd thank you, but I'll try anything to save the marriage :-)

Blog Entries

In America you not hip unless you have a shrink and E-I has just saved you hundreds of dollars or euros. You ask for advice, good or bad you will get both no doubt. Lol
    Its ok to have prime steak at home and go out for some good quality salmon occasionally. But when someone’s took your steak yes you get p***d off .

God does things for a purpose sir and maybe just maybe he thinks you will be happier
    elsewhere . You can always buy a steak why not treat your self the candy store E-I
    Is always “Open All Hours”

Tiff xx

Bruno69 like my rump very rare please :-)

mine is always very rare hunny Tiff xx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    In America you not hip unless you have a shrink and E-I has just saved you hundreds of dollars or euros. You ask for advice, good or bad you will get both no doubt. Lol
    Its ok to have prime steak at home and go out for some good quality salmon occasionally. But when someone’s took your steak yes you get p***d off .

God does things for a purpose sir and maybe just maybe he thinks you will be happier
    elsewhere . You can always buy a steak why not treat your self the candy store E-I
    Is always “Open All Hours”

Tiff xx

Bruno69 like my rump very rare please :-)

mine is always very rare hunny Tiff xx
    Mine might need more tenderising. But you're good at that :-)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234