Thread: Spilling Over into Real Reality

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Spilling Over into Real Reality

This website spoils us men. We can look, lift the phone, dial a number and meet what we fancy. I for one think it's fantastic. It's like an adult version of being in the a sweet shop, only with nobody to tell you "no, you can't have that".

My question is, has anyone else become so acustomed to the ease with which we can meet the lovely ladies that it seems frustrating when we cannot do the same with girls we meet in everyday life ? Like colleagues for example. I'm lucky enough to work in an office where the majority of staff are female, young, pretty, good looking and damn sexy. In fact I think there's a competitiveness among them over who can look the hottest and attract the most attention .... how fantastic is that ?? For me and the rest of the minority male population in my office like !

Anyway back to my point. I can't just look at one of my office colleagues and choose to have sex with her. And like I was saying about the sweet shop, when you're so in the habit of having what you want it becomes a real pisser when you've got to behave yourself out in the real world.

Anyone identify with that ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (19-03-11)