Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hamburgers

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Well some people like to go through life being sarcastic to all around them. I dont and I dont have time for people who do.
    No one would like someone to be that to all around them but that does not apply to him, he has been sarcy to me but I get how its meant, its just soh, a dry wit, probably the driest wit I have ever seen but he has also been very sound to me and helpful to many people, not the least of which is the owner of this place in all his support of her and a little back would be nice. If people want to knock him then its only fair to point out his postives. He has been a unique poster that no one else can match and a big loss, other people have gone hell for leather to destroy this place and they are left in peace and no longer banned on sight but someone who only has helped the place wont be given the same op?

Very unfair.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

lonely (16-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    No one would like someone to be that to all around them but that does not apply to him, he has been sarcy to me but I get how its meant, its just soh, a dry wit, probably the driest wit I have ever seen but he has also been very sound to me and helpful to many people, not the least of which is the owner of this place in all his support of her and a little back would be nice. If people want to knock him then its only fair to point out his postives. He has been a unique poster that no one else can match and a big loss, other people have gone hell for leather to destroy this place and they are left in peace and no longer banned on sight but someone who only has helped the place wont be given the same op?

Very unfair.
    I know nothing about his history before my time on this site but first impressions last.
    The first I hear of him is a deliberately shit-stirring post that looks like someone looking for a fight.

I have no time for that and why isnt he telling me all this himself?
    He may well be as you say a sound bloke but he has done nothing yet to show me he is.

Reviews

Ahh Brother Willyup only joined us in January.....so names like Westside, Westsidex, Wtf and that Singh chap would mean nothing to him........unless he's really big paws returned.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 16-03-11 at 21:43.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

willyup (17-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Ahh Brother Willyup only joined us in January.....so names like Westside, Westsidex, Wtf and that Singh chap would mean nothing to him........unless he's really big paws returned.
    and he never did any harm with any of them Carlos and he never hid that he was them, think he signed off with main name on them if I recall.

I just would like to know why does he get the hammer leveled on him to the same degree we used to on E-I gate profiles that has since been eased up on, I am not dragging up that and have recently come to an understanding with its main protagonist but it looks like if you try and destroy the place you will be eventually brought back into the fold so

Why on earth cant that EXACT same thing be done for West? If they were eased up on after a year or so then how long does West have to wait

for the exact same treatment?

Reviews

Ok, so back on topic !
    Use half pork, half round steak mince, grated onion (squeezed through a cloth to dry it), grated cheese (yes in the burger !), egg, breadcrumbs, pepper and grated nutmeg. Cook on a bar-be and serve on a really good quality, lightly toasted bun with beef tomato, cornichons, Pancetta and more cheese, preferably something like a mozzarella or haloumi (make sure it's melted !!) and a tomato relish, I'm telling ya this won't be beaten !!!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

Legswideopen (17-03-11), willyup (17-03-11)

Sorry for taking the very important topic of burger ideas off topic and no mod of manager seems to even going to comment on why one person will be left back and another not and it shows what loyalty exists in the Patcave, sweet honerable fuck all by the looks of it.

Destroy the place and you will be left back, and do whatever West has done, which cant possibly be in same league and no second chance.

anyway back to your burger debate...

Sorry for taking the very important topic of burger ideas off topic and no mod of manager seems to even going to comment on why one person will be left back and another not and it shows what loyalty exists in the Patcave, sweet honerable fuck all by the looks of it.

Destroy the place and you will be left back, and do whatever West has done, which cant possibly be in same league and no second chance.

I'm sure Westside's actions speak for themself. There's nothing to discuss really.

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Ok, so back on topic !
    Use half pork, half round steak mince, grated onion (squeezed through a cloth to dry it), grated cheese (yes in the burger !), egg, breadcrumbs, pepper and grated nutmeg. Cook on a bar-be and serve on a really good quality, lightly toasted bun with beef tomato, cornichons, Pancetta and more cheese, preferably something like a mozzarella or haloumi (make sure it's melted !!) and a tomato relish, I'm telling ya this won't be beaten !!!!!!
    That sounds bloody lovely. I cant BBQ in a balcony though.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

willyup (17-03-11)

Relax man ffs.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Relax man ffs.
    The irony, considering your av.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast