Thread: 5 years today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Its funny i was on a bus recently and someone started smoking upstairs as they do and the smell of the smoke nearly made me sick. Crazy how it can effect different people.
    Yeah you are probably in the majority to my knowledge mate. Most people I know that quit are like you and hate the smell of them.

Like I said, I'm just a weirdo lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (15-03-11)

Reviews

Well done man you should be very proud of yourself

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

takemedrunkimhome (15-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

smarmy bastard ..i hate my addiction ,i fear its the doctor who will ...end up telling me to quit when its too late...
    a thousand kisses deep..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

takemedrunkimhome (16-03-11)

Blog Entries

well done takemedrunkimhome, giving up can be quiet an ordeal for some people, not for me though I don't quit anything I start

If anyone else is looking for a bit of an incentive have a look HERE, there is loads of encouraging info. Also not just for people just quitting even for the OP, it states that you are now at the same risk as a non-smoker at having a stroke. 5 more years and you can say bye bye to lung cancer too.

Seriously people if you want some help print this out and refer to it as often as you want, fuck nicorette and that crap this think will sort you out.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Reviews

well done man keep it going

thats more years to enjoy life

i lost a close family mamber to cancer from smoking so its good to hear some one off them for as long as you are
    think of your health,family and cost at the end of the day your killing your self by toxic fumes ....
    ................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bert dublin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bertdublin View Post
    well done man keep it going

thats more years to enjoy life

i lost a close family mamber to cancer from smoking so its good to hear some one off them for as long as you are
    think of your health,family and cost at the end of the day your killing your self by toxic fumes ....
    Sorry to hear about you loss Bert. Its always hard to lose a family member but watching them suffer through cancer has to be one of the most difficult things of the lot.

Hope you and yours are bearing up as well as you can.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (16-03-11)

Wow! Well done. Congrats TMDIH x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post: