Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned users

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by you are liars View Post
    witch hunt, pure and simple, you should all be ashamed of yourselves!!
    Gotcha.......bullseye......50 mod points to moi.

well done on the bannings sam
    think leaving this thread open tho will only have the banned users re registering claming their innocence

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Gotcha.......bullseye......50 mod points to moi.
    pmsl, it took you long enough, we're 12 pages in

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    think leaving this thread open tho will only have the banned users re registering claming their innocence
    but they will just come back on other threads, and start more...; i think its interesting to let them protest, its all grist to the mill and sum ppl condemn themselves by blabbing too much.....

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    There are already some people on here that are aware of some of the evidence we have. I think that telling you who was banned with the basic reasons why is good enough (see the original post of this thread). As for evidence, this is something we hold and will not discuss in public I'm afraid.
    In fairness to E-I they cannot always state what people may wish as it only will impact on other avenues of interest (of which there are many). I will be happy to state what I know in glorious technicolour complete with slide show when those avenues have had the spotlight shone into every nook and cranny and no damage can then be done by jumping the gun which I wish whomever did so had held back a little longer.

I would ask for some understanding as to why they can't quote chapter and verse.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

mellors (14-03-11)

Blog Entries

they'll keep doing that anyway, it's too easy to keep creating new usersnames

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

lonely (14-03-11), Shirley Joy (14-03-11)

Reviews

but they will just come back on other threads, and start more...; i think its interesting to let them protest, its all grist to the mill and sum ppl condemn themselves by blabbing too much.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (14-03-11)

I agree with Kelso here... new threads will just pop up, etc. It's all part of the process, fella. They will keep creating new profiles, and we'll just keep banning them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    In fairness to E-I they cannot always state what people may wish as it only will impact on other avenues of interest (of which there are many). I will be happy to state what I know in glorious technicolour complete with slide show when those avenues have had the spotlight shone into every nook and cranny and no damage can then be done by jumping the gun which I wish whomever did so had held back a little longer.

I would ask for some understanding as to why they can't quote chapter and verse.
    even when you're not posting you are still collecting info, class!!! well done QPH

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    even when you're not posting you are still collecting info, class!!! well done QPH
    And good to see you still around....
    Good bye Ireland!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (14-03-11), monster_monster (14-03-11)

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast