Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: OWO is safest for girls!

  1. #1

    Default OWO is safest for girls!

    Accidental condom inhalation. [Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci. 2004 Jan-Mar] - PubMed result

    Abstract
    A 27-year-old lady presented with persistent cough, sputum and fever for the preceding six months. Inspite of trials with antibiotics and anti-tuberculosis treatment for the preceeding four months, her symptoms did not improve. A subsequent chest radiograph showed non-homogeneous collapse-consolidation of right upper lobe. Videobronchoscopy revealed an inverted bag like structure in right upper lobe bronchus and rigid bronchoscopic removal with biopsy forceps confirmed the presence of a condom. Detailed retrospective history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to phunbill For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (14-03-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Nice try.

    Yes, the majority of us like owo, but to say owo is the safest for girls,
    would contrary to the bulk of medical opinion and evidence.

    Owo safest? I don't think so.
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 14-03-11 at 14:14.

  4. #3

    Default

    Because you have no sense of humour, I take it that is your real picture?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phunbill View Post
    Because you have no sense of humour, I take it that is your real picture?
    Sorry didn't see a smiley on your post, no offence meant.
    Unfortunately some posters are quite serous at times with their views,
    which can be quite alarming, especially where safety is concerned.

    Sence of humour?
    I got that removed some time ago

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    i regularly like to ejaculate on the female face, and in the female mouth. its a well known fact, that if one is wearing a condom when one is about to shoot ones wedge, then the classy lady in question, wont get her face facialised, or throat covered in cock custard.
    i think you will also find that there is absolutely no comeback to this post, as when it comes to facial ejaculations on the female face, and in the female throat, i am widely regarded as the benchmark of bullshitting about such acts.
    i bid you good day, as i feel the need to ejaculate on the lovely carpeted floor in my plush office.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    i regularly like to ejaculate on the female face, and in the female mouth. its a well known fact, that if one is wearing a condom when one is about to shoot ones wedge, then the classy lady in question, wont get her face facialised, or throat covered in cock custard.
    i think you will also find that there is absolutely no comeback to this post, as when it comes to facial ejaculations on the female face, and in the female throat, i am widely regarded as the benchmark of bullshitting about such acts.
    i bid you good day, as i feel the need to ejaculate on the lovely carpeted floor in my plush office.
    I see you got that lisp sorted fella... is it because you've recently emptied your plums and the weight isn't pulling down on your chin?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    In actual fact, I've seen stuff saying that - on some levels - OWO can be more dangerous for men. In terms of HPV is what I'm thinking of.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    In actual fact, I've seen stuff saying that - on some levels - OWO can be more dangerous for men. In terms of HPV is what I'm thinking of.
    And thinking of the future here too, as young girls are getting HPV vaccine now, but young boys are not.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Nice try.

    Yes, the majority of us like owo, but to say owo is the safest for girls,
    would contrary to the bulk of medical opinion and evidence.

    Owo safest? I don't think so.
    Ahh Mark, don't be a spoil sport!!!! I'm going to quote this to every girl I see from now on (and I'm not just talking about escorts! )

    Somehow I think if I actually did say that - I wouldn't be getting any action let alone OWO!!
    Simple things amuse simple minds, and I must say I am very amused! Had a good chuckle at that!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    [QUOTE=wellhungchap;422568]i regularly like to ejaculate on the female face, and in the female mouth. its a well known fact, that if one is wearing a condom when one is about to shoot ones wedge, then the classy lady in question, wont get her face facialised, or throat covered in cock custard.
    i think you will also find that there is absolutely no comeback to this post, as when it comes to facial ejaculations on the female face, and in the female throat, i am widely regarded as the benchmark of bullshitting about such acts.

    no arguing with that whc!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •