Thread: Relationships

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Relationships

Now then.

I posted a while ago about how the ex girlfriend was getting a bit phsycotic on me.
    Well she came back on the scene a few days ago with all sorts of ranting and raving but I have not heard from her for a couple of days now so she is gone again for the moment I think.

This set me off reflecting on all the women I've dated over the years. Leaving aside the short-term ones of a few months or whatever I have had six long-term relationships and of those 4 were with women that were borderline certifiable.
    Without going into the individual details I've had a hot cup of tea poured over my head, been hit with a shovel, had a carving knife waved at my face and stuck into the bottom of my chin, had my car vandalized, been followed, been threatened by brothers/fathers/friends/exboyfriends, been phoned up to 30 times a day, had a woman standing on lawn staring at the house in the small hours of the morning and more.

Then there was the woman I married. All was fine for 5 years and then she started slowly but surely bleeding the life out of me, filed for divorce, told a pack of lies that led to her getting almost everything I had. All I had left was the clothes on my back a job and a friend prepared to let me stay at his house.

What did I do to deserve all of that? Must be something terrible right?
    Wrong!! I have never been anything but respectful, generous and faithful to any woman I have been in a relationship with.
    I have decided that perhaps I must be some sort of walkover but no more.

The events of the last week have convinced me that getting into a relationship with a woman again is a worthless and pointless exercise and I have no intention of doing it again.

The fine women of EI and the clubs and ladies I go to and see in England and elsewhere will be give me all the female company I need.
    There is no point putting myself through the stress, anguish, loss and degradation of being slowly withered into nothing by another phsycotic partner intent on raping me of my self-respect and worldly goods.

There's just no point.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

dunlin (13-03-11), hornylimerick (13-03-11), mellors (13-03-11), OnlyMe (14-03-11), Tiffani Jameson (16-03-11)