Thread: Criminalising Clients Will Boost Trafficking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I think its unlikely that the industry would ever be "legalized" as such in this country.

It is so plainly obvious that the red light campaign proposals will put more women in danger than are currently in that situation that it baffles me how they cant see it.

I think when countering anthing they publish that we dont come across as being combative about it.
    It is vital we are primarily seen as being concerned with the welfare of women and not so much about punters.

Has anyone offered to work WITH them or indeed would they run a mile from such a proposition.
    Last edited by willyup; 12-03-11 at 16:17.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (12-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    I think its unlikely that the industry would ever be "legalized" as such in this country.

It is so plainly obvious that the red light campaign proposals will put more women in danger than are currently in that situation that it baffles me how they cant see it.

I think when countering anthing they publish that we dont come across as being combative about it.
    It is vital we are primarily seen as being concerned with the welfare of women and not so much about punters.

Has anyone offered to work WITH them or indeed would they run a mile from such a proposition.
    At my age I can't run a mile any more...... I can only use my voice......but when it comes to the Roman Catholic Church and their stooges, I'll shout them to hell and back.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

10inchesandcounting (13-03-11), willyup (12-03-11)