Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Destiny????

Reviews

I dont know what to believe tbh. Some things just happen that make me think "That couldnt have been just a coincidence". The way I see it is the more I try to control situations, the more life fucks with me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (11-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy lady View Post
    Do you belive in destiny?
    A lot of things happen with a reason...
    It is destiny or just a coincidence?
    What do you think?
    I think that most of this bollocks is very often put into films, books etc. Personally I dont believe in any of it (except coincidence). If there was something up there knowing about our future, things happening for some reason this life wouldnt have a sense at all. We have some impact on our future but some bad things happen because we are at wrong place at wrong time.

4. Default

Read:"Red Lion:The elixir of eternal life" from Maria Szepes
    It's amazing and so truth...

Reviews

I'm a hard nosed believer in life being only what you make it. Coincidence - yes. This is real. Destiny - no. It's a myth.

I know a few people who believe in destiny and fate to the point where they never lift a finger to try and shape their own future at all. That's a waste in my view. Just sit and let life happen to you without living it and shaping it.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

I believe in destiny but a lot of stuff in life you have control over but when destiny takes hold you just go with it you have no control over what happens and that what makes life exciting you don't know what's around the corner good our bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sexy lady View Post
    Do you belive in destiny?
    A lot of things happen with a reason...
    It is destiny or just a coincidence?
    What do you think?
    Everyone in general has the power to shape their destiny to become something new or stay the way you have allowed things to be , patterns of the past can work themselves into the present only if you allow it to happen
    its like a crossroads you have a choice to go down either road to see what will the outcome be, whether what road you choose to go down would be good or bad for you depends on a whole lot of factors and circumstances and is a gamble and a risk , the road you choose to go down will eventually determine your fate
    Last edited by Brock; 11-03-11 at 21:47.

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Very deep Anny, what happened to you ?
    Nothing happened with me, just wondering what most people belive, i belive in destiny...:P

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sexy lady For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (12-03-11)

Reviews

Its Saturday morning and I dont think anything on Saturdays ..... or Sundays for that matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12