Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: your first TS experience ?

I just can't shake the urge to do this. so many amazing looking ts babes on here.

2. Default

looking forward to trying out a ts experience next week for the first time .. nervous and excited

Lucky you Bazzauk !!
    I haven't taken the plunge yet (excuse the pun!) as I'm too nervous. I nearly need the TS to take control and contact me to tell me to get in otherwise I will be still thinking about it this time next year!!
    Let us know how you get on and who it was with - either privately or on this board.
    My favourites to meet for my first time are Laura Boldrini or Bianka Nascimento

Quote Originally Posted by bazzauk View Post
    looking forward to trying out a ts experience next week for the first time .. nervous and excited

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DrKav For This Useful Post:

laura boldrini (06-07-15)

Hey sweetie ,
    We would have an awesome time together , It really turns me on first timers . Everyone is different but I have some horny plan for us if u decide to see me
    I appreciate your good taste when it comes to tgirls
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by DrKav View Post
    Lucky you Bazzauk !!
    I haven't taken the plunge yet (excuse the pun!) as I'm too nervous. I nearly need the TS to take control and contact me to tell me to get in otherwise I will be still thinking about it this time next year!!
    Let us know how you get on and who it was with - either privately or on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by laura boldrini View Post
    Hey sweetie ,
    We would have an awesome time together , It really turns me on first timers . Everyone is different but I have some horny plan for us if u decide to see me
    I appreciate your good taste when it comes to tgirls
    xxxx
    do you plan on coming limerick anytime soon?

7. Default

I have have had a couple of sessions with Bianka and she is amazing ! looking forward to meeting Laura Boldrini though, she is very pretty!!
    Lucky you Bazzauk !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lensbright For This Useful Post:

laura boldrini (01-09-15)

tried it twice,one was an Asian tv and the other an Asian tsmboth times were great but it hurt getting my tail plugged so never again,still curious though

U definitely have good taste when it cums to ts.
    i will b delighted to see you .
    send me a sms to arrange it . Unfortunately my classes are about to start and i will leave ireland very soon .

Quote Originally Posted by lensbright View Post
    I have have had a couple of sessions with Bianka and she is amazing ! looking forward to meeting Laura Boldrini though, she is very pretty!!

Cop

Lucky you Bazzauk !!
    I'm a bit like you Kav - feel I want to visit a TS ( and there are so many wonderful ladies here to choose from) but am too nervous and would wish For one of these sexy ladies to take command, order me to attend their boudoir and take control of me there...😍

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hottrod101 For This Useful Post:

DrKav (07-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by hottrod101 View Post
    I'm a bit like you Kav - feel I want to visit a TS ( and there are so many wonderful ladies here to choose from) but am too nervous and would wish For one of these sexy ladies to take command, order me to attend their boudoir and take control of me there...��
    Don't hold your breath hotrod - I'm still waiting for one of these lovely ladies to get in touch and take command and order me to attend

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DrKav For This Useful Post:

hottrod101 (07-09-15)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast