Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If I may say !

Reviews

Yeah deffo two threads here. On the banning thing I think there are lots of reasons why this goes on, martyrdom being high on the list but Maxi was a twat for doing what he did. Its all irrelevent anyway as Im sure most of them are back anyway.
    On the HL and Rachel thing, playing out a romance in public is not my cup of tea. As for the review issues, we need evidence before we start throwing stones

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (10-03-11), Hman (10-03-11), hornylimerick (10-03-11), kelso (10-03-11), n73 (10-03-11), Rachel Divine (10-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Yeah deffo two threads here. On the banning thing I think there are lots of reasons why this goes on, martyrdom being high on the list but Maxi was a twat for doing what he did. Its all irrelevent anyway as Im sure most of them are back anyway.
    On the HL and Rachel thing, playing out a romance in public is not my cup of tea. As for the review issues, we need evidence before we start throwing stones
    Agree with Monkeynut there, just wanted to add that I think the wedding will be a great occasion. I've a lovely shirt picked out already
    We should all wear name badges !

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (10-03-11), hornylimerick (10-03-11), nick2010 (10-03-11), Rachel Divine (10-03-11)

I didn't realise that HL and Rachel were a couple. I think that's great and I wish them both the best of luck!!

On the bannings, I have no idea why most of them were banned. None of my business really as I haven't been affected by it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hman For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (10-03-11), Rachel Divine (10-03-11)

Thank you very much for ur support..
    I wish everyone to get inlove and to be loved back..

Have a nice day..

Rachel & HL
    Naughty videos on EF.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (10-03-11), Morpheus (10-03-11)

It does get bitchy here sometimes. Aside from the well known review issues it is mostly done by people deliberately setting out to cause an argument. Some people enjoy doing that, dont know why, never been like it myself but it certainly imo detracts from the forum and serves no real usful purpose.

As for HL & Rachel, I've only copped on to this in the last day or two.
    I think it is something that should be celebrated, to have a relationship where one partner is involved in this business is a very difficult thing and I wish them the very best with it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (10-03-11), Morpheus (10-03-11), Rachel Divine (10-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wink

There are some jokers on this site and that ads to the Craic some people deserve to be banned and then there were people banned I think that shouldn't have been as for as Rachel and HL well that's there business I think if I was in there shoes I wouldn't have been as public but that's just me leave them to it I say they are grown up adults and all that's left to say good luck in the future hope it works out.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    I don't think I've ever been controversial on this forum and I hope this won't be but I'd like to say a few things and ask a few questions without being infracted or banned. First, why are we so bitchy on here ? Since I started posting here we've lost some great people, some banned (in my opinion for defending what they stood for and some deservedly), some self-inflicted (as they were being bullied and some as they felt they were). Exp, Esp, Jack, Maxi, etc, etc, why ? Are we not supposed to be some sort of friendship group ? Second, the whole HL, Rachel thing, why can we all not be just happy for them ? If it was me, would you all turn on me if I had reviewed the woman I had fallen in love with ? What if I stated right now I was in love with one of the girls, would you consider me wrong ? Should we not defend and support each other and the ladies ? If I said tomorrow that I'd left my wife for one of our ladies, would I get the support I'd give ye in that situation or would I be battered like HL ? Just a few things I needed to get off my chest, sorry !
    Has anyone here ever criticised HL for his review of Rachel? If so, I didn't see it. If you've seen such a post then please provide a link.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (10-03-11), Shirley Joy (11-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Has anyone here ever criticised HL for his review of Rachel? If so, I didn't see it. If you've seen such a post then please provide a link.
    You wont find one. You wont find a single post criticising their relationship nor subsequent reviews. However, if people want to set themselves up as some kind of victim, let them do so. It seems there a quite a few willing to go along with it
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 10-03-11 at 19:55.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

For You My Love,HL...
    Naughty videos on EF.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (11-03-11)

Reviews

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (11-03-11)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast