Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Punterminator Banned!?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    What a coincidince.. i always pictured Nicole as a bit of Helga Geerhart
    Helga at your service Herr Chief....what kind of punishment would you like to experience tonite. Iam very in mood!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (09-03-11), samlad (09-03-11), TiffanyTees (09-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Helga at your service Herr Chief....what kind of punishment would you like to experience tonite. Iam very in mood!!!!
    Yes. Zis is acceptable. Now pull up your shtockings, let down your hair unt meet me in the Gestapo Headquarters in five minutes.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sam, if you and Nicole are done flirting, could you tell us how long he's banned for?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Sam, if you and Nicole are done flirting, could you tell us how long he's banned for?
    Of course. He's banned for 7 days.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (09-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    7 days, now are you ready for good spanking Gordito

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I like Punterminator. He's nearly as clever as me, but that's no reason to ban him!

.. can we know what happened?
    In all fairness he's not much of a loss, he's posts are about as much fun as a battery acid enema*

*Before anyone points this out to me I am paraphrasing a early 90's death metal band called Autopsy there
    Bada Bing!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I wasn't around this morning when all of this was apparently happening, Sam, so can I just ask for clarification on one point? Did he call you a fascist before or after you switched to the Gestapo avatar?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    In a nutshell, he referred to me twice as some sort of fuhrer for asking him to stop taking the mick out of someone and then called me a twat when I infracted him for his 'fascist' comment.

Is that clear enough for you?
    But would that not have been jocularly self implied by the fact your name thing says' samlad gestapo message board no?

Quote Originally Posted by sterotypicalusername View Post
    But would that not have been jocularly self implied by the fact your name thing says' samlad gestapo message board no?
    Ah, you see this Gestapo theme came after, as a result of being called fascist and suchlike. If somebody calls you something so many times, you start to believe it!

"You are what you eat" apparently!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Ah, you see this Gestapo theme came after, as a result of being called fascist and suchlike. If somebody calls you something so many times, you start to believe it!

"You are what you eat" apparently!
    fuck I thought that was a picture of Thomas Dolby?!!? of "She Blinded me with Science" fame......
    Bada Bing!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast