Thread: Wondering too .....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by denise89 View Post
    well i might explain but i cant its a BIG secret you see? and i`m your muse as it seems who knows what you might do....banjo banjo
    lol what

2. Default

just read from the beginning dave love

3. Default

cant tell you that.just said its a secret

Reviews

cant tell you that.just said its a secret
    Right now dave and I are both confused !

I love your posts babe ..... I love them ! Can't say I know what they're about half the time but I just love reading them !

xxxxxxxx

5. Default

tahts because you nto paying attention to my acutal postsyou keep imageningme bend over in front of a mirrorand you beeing the MACHO .....watching your self in the mirror...how powerfull it feels....but i might be worng as you say and dont have a clue...wtf am i wrighting about....

Reviews

tahts because you nto paying attention to my acutal postsyou keep imageningme bend over in front of a mirrorand you beeing the MACHO .....watching your self in the mirror...how powerfull it feels....but i might be worng as you say and dont have a clue...wtf am i wrighting about....
    lol

You're the only poster on these boards who makes me have to concentrate hard, squint my eyes, get my nose up two inches from the screen and read very slowly and carefully, two or three times, to work out what you're saying. Your writings are almost in code format and that's why I love trying to figure them out. I love that you've started to post regularly, and you're up at 107 already !

All fun filled !

7. Default

does that mean i`m right?)

Reviews

does that mean i`m right?)
    lmao

About what - that I don't pay attention to your posts but rather I keep imagining you bent over with me behind you while looking in the mirror ??

Erm ...... mmmmm. I cannot deny or confirm the accusation !

But I can confirm that you're alot of fun !