Thread: Spider bite causes four hour erection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

name and address of the spider please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    taking a break, but not gone

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    name and address of the spider please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (09-03-11)

Reviews

Get me that fucking spider - QUICK!!!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Get me that fucking spider - QUICK!!!
    I'd let it bite me straight on the mickey, so it get's straight into the system and there's no time wasted! LOL!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

rover (09-03-11), wanted the best 69 (09-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well the nice guy at the pet shop even gave me a link to an online care sheet for my new pet.
    I've decided to call him Bitey, and he fits quite well in a matchbox. So I can keep him in my pocket !
    http://www.petbugs.com/caresheets/P-fera.html

Reviews

Spiders are fucking horrible animals. They're creepy as fuck, and crawley as shite.

Incidentally, there are no land animals on Earth that have a natural predator's instinct towards humans (feel fee to debate that one if you read it, nicegirls) - mose of them prefer to avoid us - but I am personally convinced that spiders are EVIL, right down to their little arachnid souls. If they COULD eat you, they fucking WOULD.

Google a jumping spider's eyes. This tiny spider sees in colour and has superb vision. It's sight is so good in comparison to its fellow monsters that it can follow your finger as you move it around in the air. So the next time you find one in your house, remember - the fucking thing can SEE you.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Spiders are fucking horrible animals. They're creepy as fuck, and crawley as shite.

Incidentally, there are no land animals on Earth that have a natural predator's instinct towards humans (feel fee to debate that one if you read it, nicegirls) - mose of them prefer to avoid us - but I am personally convinced that spiders are EVIL, right down to their little arachnid souls. If they COULD eat you, they fucking WOULD.

Google a jumping spider's eyes. This tiny spider sees in colour and has superb vision. It's sight is so good in comparison to its fellow monsters that it can follow your finger as you move it around in the air. So the next time you find one in your house, remember - the fucking thing can SEE you.
    The Brazilian Wandering spider actually eats mice !! It's on the care sheet !