Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hot brunette on Mount St

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default street hookers

forgot to tell you where to park your car nokia. there's a few public car parks in the area that you can use safely. park face in to the wall. people passing will only see your head - the girls will be below level of the car sills doing her job - unless the person from the car beside yours returns, then the girls head will be seen bobbing up and down. but what the hell!!!!
    also there are many many areas in the phoenix park that are safe. even if poeple are in the area they do not look in cars, they assume you're a courting couple and avoid looking. good luck and happy cruising.
    alfie4

DARCO... Was punting near mount street and I know the girl you're thinking of. Sorry to disappoint you man but her skin is very bad and she doesn't look the most healthy up close. Saying that from 20 feet away she looks tall and stunning in that white mini-skirt. There was a stunning czech girl working the burlington road there not long ago... sometimes good looking girls turn up there.
    Adam.

how do you get to benburb street..i tryed one day by turning left at the gates of the phonix park and up that road..after that i was just chanceing arm..can some one give directions to the other good spots..im not from dublin but i do no my way around a bit..

4. Default

You can check www.brassers.com there are all the spots listed, there is also a thread at irish punters about streetgirls. Spoken in general there are the spots in the north benburb, arbour hill, brunswick st or in the south near percy pl, burlington st, fitzwilliam st

5. Default

Cantwell is going on about Benburb Street like it was Amsterdam.
    There hasn't been a decent hooker in Benburb St in about 3 years.
    The local residents launched a campaign about 3 years ago which was effectively the death knell in the Abour hill, Montpelier areas. He suggests you just sit in your car and wait. That's a recipe for one of the local residents passing on your reg to the guards.
    Any hookers remaining in the area are drug addicts with the possibility of passing something nasty to you.
    Benburb st itself used to be a quiet back st but the Luas and new apartments have put a stop to that.

Default street hookers

You're right, Amsterdam it certainly is not, but with a little awareness of the scene you can get whatever you want there.
    Montpelier and Abour Hill areas were never that great, and the campaign you refer did nothing to help, in as much as it virtually killed-off the scene, but on the other side is where you get the action.
    As recently as last week I sat there for about 15mins with no sign of action, debating whether to pack it in, when eye-contact was made with a very nice CLEAN little blond girl. She passed by, went around the corner and returned. A very discreet nod from her and I leaned over and opened the door. She asked 80euros for a suck and I agreed. However, she sucked so brilliantly I offered her another 120euros to come back to the hotel for an hour, which she did.
    Apart from making 4 or 5 annoying phone calls to her mam and friends explaining her late return she did everything that was asked of her, and a lot more than I'd actually expected.
    So yes, the scene is dead. A lot of the junkie hookers are dead too. But there are some nice young girls there who are not really full-time professionals, but who jump at the opportunity of making a quick couple hundred quid, and have very few limits.
    With Xmas approaching they should become even more plentyful, so just go and check it out. But be discreet!
    alfie4

Default street hookers - footnote

Before I get accused of anything else here I want to say yes, that girl was above the legal age. She was very petite, so I was a little concerned and asked her, but also in conversation I checked her years at school, when she left, circumstances, etc, till I satisfied myself the worst I could get done for was soliciting a girl for immoral purposes.
    alfie4

8. Default

Fair enough Cantwell you must have come across a new sub culture of amature chicks using the area for some extra cash on the side or something. I pass through the area a lot going to and from work and I hav'nt noticed any extra activity.
    Tonight there was a dodgy chick at the end of Hendrick St with a hood on could'nt even make her features out, some guy in an 07 merc picked her up hood and all, I reckon he was taking a chance of a mugging later on in the transaction.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cantwell4 View Post
    As recently as last week I sat there for about 15mins with no sign of action, debating whether to pack it in, when eye-contact was made with a very nice CLEAN little blond girl. She passed by, went around the corner and returned. A very discreet nod from her and I leaned over and opened the door.
    Would the question not be, around what time was that and where exactly did you see her walking along?

Default street hookers

Yes, it was 7.15 - 7.30.
    I'm not too sure of the street name, but I think its Brunswick St. I was parked with other cars front and rear, but she spotted me sitting in mine, and knew I was looking at her. She turned the corner and immediately returned walking towards the front of my car, and as I said, a discreet nod and it went from there.
    alfie4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast