Thread: Super Reds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Super Reds

King kenny backs.. we unleashed the beast from the north east ...3 -1 to the mighty reds
    happy days

Reviews

Hats off to your lot , wanted it far more than we did
    I have no signature at the moment

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rimmerguy For This Useful Post:

mr gear (06-03-11)

best team won...however carraghers tackle was awful and completely unnessary.

Reviews

Agree benin but fabios on lucas wasnt much better ...Nani is a disgrace by the way..falling like a baby when
    gerrard put his hand on him

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Agree benin but fabios on lucas wasnt much better ...Nani is a disgrace by the way..falling like a baby when
    gerrard put his hand on him
    it was rafael not fabio(i think...) no mate you cant compare the 2 tackles i also think the tackle on rafeal just befre he fouled lucas was very poor. as was rafaels challange...yeah nani fell over like a clown...but carraghers tackle was a leg breaker... really bad.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    it was rafael not fabio(i think...) no mate you cant compare the 2 tackles i also think the tackle on rafeal just befre he fouled lucas was very poor. as was rafaels challange...yeah nani fell over like a clown...but carraghers tackle was a leg breaker... really bad.
    Terrible tackle, dont like to see any player injured but the irony is amusing.
    Nani has made a career of falling like he's been shot when someone brushes against him, he had a genuine reason to roll around today an he still made it look OTT.
    Well done to Liverpool, its taken more months then I thought it would, but Utd are being exposed as the average team they really are.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marko1980 For This Useful Post:

shake and vac (06-03-11)