Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Problems accessing E-I? - Official Thread for IT Staff Support

im using the the broadband of 3 and O2 as wel and of one week i have problems to accest the E-I of my laptop sometimes is working but sometimes no and im using the Explorer, mozilla and Google
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

Im using Firefox as my browser & 3G dongle broadband on my laptop.. cant access the site.. its says Server Not Found!
    Cleared my cache, history, disable pulg ins and extensions and browse using safe mode of Firefox.. but still Server Not Found.

now I activated my VPN software.. viola can access the website! Thats why i am here now typing this message.

I am not a technical/computer geek or something but if can access the site using a VPN then somewhere (the internet provider?) is blocking the site for access!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Just checked this on Mobile. Working fine on any browser on WiFi. So all phone settings are correct.
    Now I've turned off WiFi, pointed browser to different site, cleared Cache, History, Cookies, Form Data and passwords.
    Basically wiped clean, then reboot.

Its an Andriod phone, I've full Hsdpa signal. Vodaphone network.
    Stock browser- No graphics, and forum looks linear.
    Opera browser- all ok.
    Dolphin browser- all ok.

Hope this might be of some help.
    Scratch that !

Went out for a lunch appointment today, could get the logo page and home page, couldn't see profiles and no joy with forums. Couldn't access Pms for address
    Luckly had put phone number into phone before I went out !

Reviews

Just went down on me for the last ten minutes or so.

Why this keep happening?

Now using my Vodafone mobile as dongle for my laptop, using Ovi to connect.... now can access the site.
    Cant really figure out whats going on... servers/network can access site sometimes and not.. ???

Whoever is trying the Opera browser mentioned earlier, make sure you enable the turbo mode, without it makes no difference. It is in the bottom left corner of the browser. looks like little speed meter or clock. You need to click on it and Enable it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauli View Post
    Whoever is trying the Opera browser mentioned earlier, make sure you enable the turbo mode, without it makes no difference. It is in the bottom left corner of the browser. looks like little speed meter or clock. You need to click on it and Enable it.
    Thanks I have posted this over on ES too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

Nicole (07-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i am in ,home , great to be back, 3g/ google working again
    taking a break, but not gone

I was just on the phone with one of the lovely ladies and want to let you know that the 3 network on 3G dongle, has finally woke up from a long dream and started to serve E-I properly. Hopefully the rest of providers will follow. So please restart your phones or PCs if you still have a trouble and try again.

For the Iphones - try Opera Mini - it helped to me.
    Last edited by Pauli; 07-03-11 at 18:14.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pauli For This Useful Post:

samlad (07-03-11)

Reviews

I'm having loads of issues with my 3g... It wonky. Wifi is grand..
    Techies get ur finger out..!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to click n pick For This Useful Post:

ciara (07-03-11)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast