Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems accessing E-I? - Official Thread for IT Staff Support

1. Default

The past weeks I had several occurences where the site was not reachable. Using IE8. It mentionned a problem with DNS. My provider is Clearwire.
    Last edited by sagitarius133; 07-03-11 at 12:50.

2. Default

Can i just add that flushing the dns cache did not work at all for me{ even after re starting pc}

What has worked tho was turbo opera

Sugar

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Sugar View Post
    Can i just add that flushing the dns cache did not work at all for me{ even after re starting pc}

What has worked tho was turbo opera

Sugar
    Good point Sugar, if anyone wants to go this way. The Turbo Opera is using it's own servers for Caching the websites to give you the speed boost, therefore any setting of your ISP gets overridden.
    Allow me to remind that all you need is a temporary fix, everything should be back to normal when your ISPs wake up after the weekend with booze and beatiful girls like you Sugar.
    thank you

Here is the link for anyone who wants to try that out.
    Opera Web Browser | Faster & safer | Download the new Internet browser free
    Last edited by Pauli; 07-03-11 at 13:35.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pauli For This Useful Post:

carlos marvado (07-03-11), Nicole (07-03-11), Rayden (07-03-11), vampirejackie (07-03-11)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pauli View Post
    Good point Sugar, if anyone wants to go this way. The Turbo Opera is using it's own servers for Caching the websites to give you the speed boost, therefore any setting of your ISP gets overridden.
    Allow me to remind that all you need is a temporary fix, everything should be back to normal when your ISPs wake up after the weekend with booze and beatiful girls like you Sugar.
    thank you

Thank you Pauli.......i had no problem since i log in and am using o2 dongle but my friend that use a 3g dongle was in for few min (max 10) and now she cant get back....will send her the link you just attached hopefuly will work for her and all the rest that use 3 g dongle......
    Last edited by mileysweet; 07-03-11 at 13:53.
    “A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have”..... DiannaSweet is back for fun....

Blog Entries

i couldnt get on all morning on wifi aircom but was fine all weekend x

Reviews

Problems on and off for the last couple of weeks

Laptop using Internet explorer via Eircom broadband

Phone Nokia 5800 on O2

Have got 404's and yesterday got msg on phone saying web gateway not available, yet when tried other sites - no problem.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pauli View Post
    thank you

Just downloaded the opera mini 5.1 and everything works fine on it.

Would prefer if the site showed up proper on my Dolphin browser app as it is better than opera imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Just downloaded the opera mini 5.1 and everything works fine on it.

Would prefer if the site showed up proper on my Dolphin browser app as it is better than opera imo.
    Hopefully this is just a temp workaround Rayden and you can go back to your preffered browser.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

Rayden (07-03-11)

Pauli
    Reports back from ES is that Opera browser isnt working for everyone

I can see site on 3g on iphone now but no let me log in say 405 error not allow. Site stil no look good on iphone on 3g buttons have ? That vodafone.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast