Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Need a Custom Avatar Created?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Smile Need a Custom Avatar Created?

    Users of these message boards can have custom avatars.

    Custom avatars must be .gif or .jpg / .jpeg images, maximum size 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller), and can be uploaded in your User CP section.

    If you want a custom avatar made out of a particular image, but don't know how to do this, you are welcome to contact me for assistance.

    If the image you want a custom avatar made out of is online, you can just tell me where it is by giving me a link to it. If it is not, you will need to email it to me at patricia@escort-ireland.com. Either way, I'll be pleased to make your avatar for you and email it back to you.

    Patricia

  2. #2

    Default

    Hi Pat, can you make me an avatar for Kinky please.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    12
    Reviews
    3

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Users of these message boards can have custom avatars.

    Custom avatars must be .gif or .jpg / .jpeg images, maximum size 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller), and can be uploaded in your User CP section.

    If you want a custom avatar made out of a particular image, but don't know how to do this, you are welcome to contact me for assistance.

    If the image you want a custom avatar made out of is online, you can just tell me where it is by giving me a link to it. If it is not, you will need to email it to me at patricia@escort-ireland.com. Either way, I'll be pleased to make your avatar for you and email it back to you.

    Patricia
    Hi Patricia,

    hope you don't mind my avatar... can make something else if u wish?

  4. #4

    Default

    Hi Micheal you can make something nice for poor old Debbie if you wish.
    Kinky could do with a nice avatar

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Michael your avitar is cool

    Kinky I made you one like your front page banner, if you want something else just let us know

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    12
    Reviews
    3

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Michael your avitar is cool

    Kinky I made you one like your front page banner, if you want something else just let us know
    thanks Patricia... was trying for humour... have more ... can I use my photobucket a/c to post them up here... just the links to the pics?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMichael View Post
    thanks Patricia... was trying for humour... have more ... can I use my photobucket a/c to post them up here... just the links to the pics?
    Of course, post away darling

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    12
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ..
    .
    .
    Last edited by IrishMichael; 31-01-08 at 20:14. Reason: big images

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    12
    Reviews
    3

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Very nice

    I think max size is 100 x 100 pixels for avitar and 200 x 200 pixels for profile pic, but the system should resize them if you upload something bigger.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •