Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Site will not work on iphone while on 3G

Reviews

I have no problem on my n8.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Installed Opera and it works just fine on 3G Vodafone network. But Dolphin and stock Android browsers not so good. Yet All work on WiFi??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

Rayden (01-03-11)

We are currently looking into this issue, but we don't have obviously all the phones that are on the market.
    But there is 1 requirement enabled javascript and cookies. Please check this in the setting of your browser (phone) and report if you keep having trouble to access the site. We will try to resolve any issues ASAP.

Also make sure you type the full URL including "www", that might help too in certain occasions.
    Last edited by Pauli; 01-03-11 at 22:37.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pauli View Post
    We are currently looking into this issue, but we don't have obviously all the phones that are on the market.
    But there is 1 requirement enabled javascript and cookies. Please check this in the setting of your browser (phone) and report if you keep having trouble to access the site. We will try to resolve any issues ASAP.

Also make sure you type the full URL including "www", that might help too in certain occasions.
    Not sure if this is any help but all settings are correct, as it works perfectly on WiFi on the phone. But if I switch WiFi off without closing browser and refresh page it looses all pictures and text becomes similar to an old style threaded forum. All graphics disappear.
    It's certainly not phone settings, more to do with the mobile network as Anon would say the mobile network postmen seem to be having trouble finding the address.

Same with my iPhone, it won't show pictures while on Safari.
    However if you log onto ei usng Google then it is ok.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12