Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ladies, what kind of men do you like?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aliciasexy View Post
    i have a beautiful friend(she´s 18,long black hair,big boobs,nice face,she´s perfect)and she have a boyfriend from 2 years i think she always speack about him, she was living with him and they got separated today.
    and she comed to my house crying,and she show me some of his pictures.
    amazing .he was ugly but very very ugly
    and i said for her ¨you are so beautiful how can you get inlove and crying for a such a ugly boy?¨¨
    and she said that she know he is ugly but like that she know that no girl will look at him,and he never stay with another girl.

lol

maybe the tipe of guy i will look will be a ugly one
    Sounds like your friend is very intelligent......just make sure he's as ugly as Quasimodo so no other woman will go next or near him, absolutely loaded (but check all his financial details to ensure that his liabilities dont exceed his assets) and that he's aged 80+........and then just sit back, relax and let nature take it's course.......the perfect man.

If your friend is interested I've got a mate in Libya........uglier than the ugliest camel you've ever seen and old as the Libyan dessert. The brother has investments, gold and cash all over the world and he may be planning to retire to someplace a little healthier for himself soon.......the big boobs would be a definite asset, but it would help if she dyed her hair blonde.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 28-02-11 at 23:42.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567